GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script What is the best Weather Forecast Website? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best Weather Forecast Website?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the best Weather Forecast Website?

Basically my question is as the title suggests what is the best Weather Forecast Website?
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: What is the best Weather Website?

the met office

--> Met Office: Weather
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
      the met office

I know you think I am daft but I was just wondering which one posters use

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
        I know you think I am daft but I was just wondering which one posters use
        I'm saying nothing

BBC is pretty good,
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I'm saying nothing

BBC is pretty good,
          Thanks Nid

Comment

Re: What is the best Weather Forecast Website?

Use pampas grass - place it outside in an exposed position, check each morning to give accurate weather, if its wet its raining, if its dry then its fine, if it is all white then its snowing

Also this is pretty good: United Kingdom Local Weather Conditions & Forecast - WeatherBug.com

Comment

I find AccuWeather to be pretty accurate, and gives you the temp for your postcode area.

I got it as an App on my BlackBerry
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                I find AccuWeather to be pretty accurate, and gives you the temp for your postcode area.

I have it on iPhone but last winter when we got snow it said we would be dry

Don't rely on it anymore. I link to google weather via phone now.

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                  Use pampas grass - place it outside in an exposed position, check each morning to give accurate weather, if its wet its raining, if its dry then its fine, if it is all white then its snowing

Also this is pretty good: United Kingdom Local Weather Conditions & Forecast - WeatherBug.com
                  Thanks Vos

A bit like this then

Last edited by IF; 15 November 2012, 19:26.

Comment

Lol yeah you got it, mine is the cheap home made version.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post

Originally posted by Flowerpower
                      I use my iPhone weather app just because it's always with me, but it's not as good as the BBC weather site which I've used for years.

Wonder whether either the BBC or the met office have an app... would be handy because the Apple app is often a crap app!

Thanks SX and FP

Comment

I like BBC weather. If you are abroad and you want to know the weather for say, Fuerteventura. Fuerteventura.com will usually get it wrong and say beautiful sunshine all day etc. BBC will say, overcast, cloudy and chance of rain. BBC are always correct - wonder why?

Comment

I use head out of the window.com

Always accurate

Comment

the met office

Mystic Met - allaboutFORUMS

Originally posted by IF View Post
                            Thanks Vos

A bit like this then

[ATTACH]5961[/ATTACH]

i use Accuweather United Kingdom Weather - AccuWeather.com - nearly as accurate, when i stick my head outside. Met Office Hum as above comment

Met Office boss claims super computer can deliver accurate forecasts a century ahead - AOL Travel UK
                            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                              Easy to say if you are not going to be around to take the flack.

Comment

Working...
                              X