GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SLOW COOKING - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SLOW COOKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SLOW COOKING

See you are sucking me in to the ice cream maker now.............

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
      See you are sucking me in to the ice cream maker now.............
      thats how i got a job in sales for BOS,couldent talk anyone into a loan but sold a kenwood mixer to the woman doing the interviews
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

so funny

Comment

OMG, steamed chicken with varied herbs if so lush!

Comment

id be lost without our icecream maker I use it for sorbet and frozen yoghurt.. also makes the best frozen drinks...

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post
              id be lost without our icecream maker I use it for sorbet and frozen yoghurt.. also makes the best frozen drinks...
              Sounds lovely Jen, I've not got one of them, but would like to get one eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by jen_br View Post

well until NW mentioned it i never realised i NEED an ice cream maker rhahahahaha

My chicken was LUSH last night!

Comment

well until NW mentioned it i never realised i NEED an ice cream maker rhahahahaha

My chicken was LUSH last night!
                  LOL!!!

How did you cook your chicken LooLoo? Glad you enjoyed it!

Comment

Tried something a bit different, it may not be everyone's thing, but liquidised carrots and added diluted cranberry juice, not bad at all, and I'm sure it will help towards flushing the kidneys, and good for the cholesterol too. A nice nourishing drink.

Comment

beetroot juice is also good for you, and quite nice juiced
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
                        LOL!!!

How did you cook your chicken LooLoo? Glad you enjoyed it!

chicken/two tins of toms/half tube of tom puree/garlic/cup of lemon juice/2 chicken stock cubes/and the herb moliher (half a bag)

and just let it cooooooooook - it was amazing..................

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          beetroot juice is also good for you, and quite nice juiced

I so love Beetroot lush x

Comment

chicken/two tins of toms/half tube of tom puree/garlic/cup of lemon juice/2 chicken stock cubes/and the herb moliher (half a bag)

and just let it cooooooooook - it was amazing..................
                            WOW, I must try that one then, very tasty indeed, thank you LooLoo X

Comment

Working...
                            X