GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SLOW COOKING - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SLOW COOKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SLOW COOKING

What's a halogen cooker Di?

this weekend i am going to try out making a Turkish Cypriot dish that my friend makes - called molihere (sp!?) she has not made it in her slow cooker but i am going to give it a go!!!!!

Comment

Never heard of it? Let us know how it goes! Link to halogen oven

If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

I've spelt it wrong - but it is a cypriot herb - my friends Father in Law gets it sent over from Cyprus - you can do with chicken or lamb - i am doing it with chicken - it has this herb (which i really cannot describe the taste but it is JUST LUSH) tomatoes/lemon/garlic/stock and chicken - you can serve with rice or roast pots - but a must is to have it with Greek Yoghart - at first i thought she was mad - but once you try it - yums - i just hope i can make it like she does

ooooooo let me look up that halogen thingy then - looks interesting

Comment

OK I am sucked in i want a Halogen oven now too

Comment

Originally posted by LooLoo View Post
            OK I am sucked in i want a Halogen oven now too
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by diddlydee View Post

As you can tell i am the mug that falls for the advertising stuff......

i am tempted to buy the steam mop thingy they always advertise on TV....... i buy all the "special offers" in the supermarkets..........

Comment

I want any cooker that turns a skanky pizza into a full roast chicken as per the first scene

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                  I want any cooker that turns a skanky pizza into a full roast chicken as per the first scene

I have just spat my drink everywhere!

Comment

I have the correct spelling of that dish Molhiya if anyone is interested

Comment

As you can tell i am the mug that falls for the advertising stuff......

i am tempted to buy the steam mop thingy they always advertise on TV....... i buy all the "special offers" in the supermarkets..........
                      I have a steam mop Brill . have solid wood flooring and i use it on low for thatin the hall, gets rid of all the much thay you walk in, great in my kitchen and wet room too .
                      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I also have 2 icecream makers, but have hardly used them this year, if any one wants one they are free to a good home.Postage or meet up can be arranged.

(if this is allowed)
                        Last edited by nightwatch; 4 January 2013, 14:23. Reason: just checking
                        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          I have a steam mop Brill . have solid wood flooring and i use it on low for thatin the hall, gets rid of all the much thay you walk in, great in my kitchen and wet room too .
                          Glad it is not just me - i really want one............ rhahahaha

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                          I also have 2 icecream makers, but have hardly used them this year, if any one wants one they are free to a good home.Postage or meet up can be arranged
                          Hmmm i can just imagine that if i took you up on you offer the ice cream maker would end up beside my steamer/smoothie maker and george forman grill...... however my slow cooker and kenwood mixer get the MOST use

Comment

Hubby wants a soup maker, told him we have one its called a LARGE pan.x

Comment

Thats funny!!

so the ice cream maker - is it easy to use?

Comment

Thats funny!!

so the ice cream maker - is it easy to use?

you place the main dish in the freezer till you wany to use it, buy a carton of custard and one of cream add some fruit compot or Vannilla,place into chilled dish, pop on the lid ,switch it on and in 5 mins you have icecream, can also use yogurt. or make sorbays (however you spell it) frozen fruit mush,

Comment

Working...
                                X