GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script E07/11 - Asda Spend £40, receive £40 worth of vouchers - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E07/11 - Asda Spend £40, receive £40 worth of vouchers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E07/11 - Asda Spend £40, receive £40 worth of vouchers

Spend £40 instore and get voucher book with £40 off groceries. Green voucher book 1 redeemable between 1st and 14th November.

2nd voucher book, issued 8th November and redeemable between 15th and 28th November

http://groceries.asda.com/asda-estor...ign=mainpanel3
    I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Re: E07/11 - Asda Spend £40, receive £40 worth of vouchers

Thanks! Would be good idea to mention some of the vouchers such as £1 off juice, £1 off mince etc. So all in all we'd probably save a tenner or so

Not bad for free. If you're bored u could list some vouchers....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I remember Moggies doing this before xmas... you would collect tokens if you spent 50.00 in store.. and then get like so much of a christmas meal or something like that

Thanks Mrs. N! I live down the road from Asda ill be thinking of this!

Comment

Most useful vouchers from Book 1 below:

Activia 8 pack save £1
        Finish Powerball QuantuMatic Deteregent save £5
        Victoria biscuits save £2
        Ambrosia custard save £0.50
        Mince save £1.50
        Absolout vodka save £4
        Whiskas simply 12 pack save £0.50
        Warburton Toastie save £0.50
        Persil 50 wash save £5
        Tetley tea bags 160 save £2
        Kellogs cornflakes 750g/crunchy nut/frosties, shreddies 1kg save £1
        Goodfellows pizza save £0.50
        Robinsons squash save £1
        Save £5 when spend £100 or more online
        I'm an official AAD Researcher and also a volunteer, but I don't manage the day to day running of the forum. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here.

Comment

Jen, whats Moggies? other than a cat

Comment

hahah Morrisons.

Comment

Oh yeah ;;@

Comment

That nasty firm that used to be cheapways!!

Urghh!! I don't think we've ever experienced "moggies" have we! Lol
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I got one of those voucer booklets today, as you say Mrs Niddy there are quite a few good vouchers in there.

I also got a lovely little velvet dress for my great niece for christmas..! Great value for a tenner.!

Comment

Hi Elsie

I got one, not bad as we will use quite a few things in there, my have to get the 2nd booklet.

That is good value for a tenner.

Comment

Morrisons is quite an expensive shop..I quite like it for certain things.--- Head office is in W. Yorkshire!

Its popular here in borders, and scotland and is one of the top 4 stores!!

Comment

Morrisons bakery bread...........

I need say no more!

Asda Tiger bread is also the dogs doodahs.
                        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Mmmm tiger bread with Phili Cheese
                          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
                          X