GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The worst put down I've heard - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The worst put down I've heard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The worst put down I've heard

One of my work colleagues was basically told by this girl, you don't earn enough money, don't have the same ambition as they did, didn't own a house and basically was not rich enough......

She could have said she wasn't interested, lol!!!

Have you had or heard of worse put downs?

Re: The worst put down I've heard

i`ve seen bigger,,
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

No thanks I smoke my own

I once tried it on with a Nurse outside the Nurses Home, It was the only time I got turned down on Medical Grounds.
      Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
      Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having the chance...don't get chatted up these days (apart from alland)
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          i`ve seen bigger,,
          Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          No thanks I smoke my own

I once tried it on with a Nurse outside the Nurses Home, It was the only time I got turned down on Medical Grounds.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Is that the best you can do?
            Last edited by philnicandamy; 31 May 2011, 11:19.

Comment

Woman: "Who you gonna satisfy with THAT?"

Man's response: "me!!"

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Your better at sex than anyone, now all you need is a partner.

Posted recently I'm not your type, I'm not inflatable.
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,

Comment

"What sign were you born under?"

"No entry."

Comment

Me: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
                    Her: Unfertilised thank you.

Comment

"I'd rather have a pint"

Comment

Me: hubby shall we get a dog to take for a walk?
                        Him; no ive got one !!
                        if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by pixie View Post
                          I wouldn't mind having the chance...don't get chatted up these days (apart from alland)
                          Hey and what's wrong with that.....I'll have you know, I would make someone a good wife....

Comment

I once said to a girl
                            will you marry me?
                            She said 'yes' and ive felt like being put down ever since

Comment

A famous put down!!

"If I were married to you, I’d put poison in your coffee." Lady Astor (to Winston Churchill)

"If you were my wife, I’d drink it." Winston Churchill, in reply.
                              "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                              X