GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New neighbours from Hell!

Great news P1.

As someone who had to move because of neighbours from hell...which brought about my financial problems...I know how relieved you must be feeling. Let's hope the next lot are far nicer...
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well.... it's taken them all week to move out; the stuff that was coming out of there was incredible.... and all under the cover of darkness. The only worry was that they were loading up vehicles, unloading somewhere and then returning within half an hour!!! If I hadn't have had it on very good authority that they were not moving anywhere near, that would have disturbed me..... I've since found out where they are anyway and let's just say, it's in an area more suitable for the type of people they are....

They left for good on Thursday night but the new tenants moved in yesterday!!! Bloody quick, I thought..... seeing as the place would have stunk and had dog shyte everywhere!! Seems that assumption was correct, as not long after the new tenants arrived (nice ones), they were on the phone to the estate agent demanding that they come back and sort it out..... and back they did some; as angry as Hell..... to pick up all the dog shyte that was in the garden and put it in bags!! It really was a sight to behold. I couldn't have planned a better ending for the skanks if I'd tried!!

Remember the mantra:
      NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
      Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
      Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

it's in an area more suitable for the type of people they are....
        Alcatraz?

Soooo glad they've finally gone P1, and what a finale!

Comment

What a marvellous ending to an horrific tale!
          If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

karma, P1, karma

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
              THEY ARE MOVING OUT RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE!!!! YES THEY ARE!!!!

They may not actually go until tomorrow but there are 2 cars and a van and the kids' beds have gone!!!! Other furniture has gone too!!!

I want to help them on their way..... mwahahahahahaha!!!
              great news P1!!! what a relief for all of you! xx

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
                i know i'm an exception to the general massess

but i know that i want to work and i have managed to get my missus to get an apprenticeship

I honestly think that benefits like JSA and Tax credits should be part vouchers for essentials like food utiltities and rent etc that way most people wouldnt be living in £100 pair of jeans but moaning about being skint.

In fact i'd rather be given out of my JSA £30-£60 food vouchers that couldnt be used against booze or fags and think this would help solve alot of problems in the economy too
                I think working tax credits should be for what you want to pay it on, we claim it and it goes towards our mortgage as we don't get any help with paying our mortgage even when the business was bringing £40 a week so when that happened we used it to buy food and had to go into arrears with the mortgage.
                It's not an easy one really , I don't and never had worn designer lables even when the business was thriving , i don't believe in lining the pockets of the designer lable company when the stars who can afford them get them for nothing to promote them .
                If it wern't for tax credits and council tax rebate i don't know where we would be now.
                Iv'e only just got a back door on and that was free because hubby mended an expensive phone for a mate , so we have to live on bare essentials even this internet is paid for by our youngest son .

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                  THEY ARE MOVING OUT RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE!!!! YES THEY ARE!!!!

They may not actually go until tomorrow but there are 2 cars and a van and the kids' beds have gone!!!! Other furniture has gone too!!!

I want to help them on their way..... mwahahahahahaha!!!
                  great news

Comment

Well, well, well.....

Never thought I'd be updating this thread BUT it turns out that the OWNER of the Estate/Letting Agency who rented the property out to these scumbag tenants, ignored all our complaints, allowed them to stay and then re-housed them in another one of his properties after two drug raids, etc..... has just been arrested himself for heading up a massive national drugs ring!! Apparently his moving lorries were a decoy for more sinister activities across the country and he was caught with over £600K in the boot of his car.

All makes sense now.... My instincts are pretty hot and I felt that there was a connection somewhere but even I didn't foresee that one. The police did imply it was a huge case but blimey!

Remember the mantra:
                    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
                    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
                    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

Comment

Blimey indeed P1
                      "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Working...
                      X