GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New neighbours from Hell!

The latest craze amongst teenagers is to knock back cans of energy drink, which is riddled with caffeine. Makes life Hell for teachers....

One of my students came in bouncing around and grinning wildly one afternoon. "You've had energy drink, haven't you?" I asked. She laughed hysterically and I told her to get out. Another student has 3 cans for breakfast. Dad gives her the money.... what a twat!

I (try to) teach the children of the underclass by the way.... and it's like pulling teeth. In reality, few will amount to much because they're caught up in a social bracket from which there is no parental support and no escape... unless they get pregnant and funded by the taxpayer, of course.... and then the whole cycle starts again.
    Last edited by PriorityOne; 15 April 2012, 17:11.
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
      At least when you go into a Chinese restaurant in the US you can ask for your dish to be MSG free. You can't do that here and Chinese take-aways are the number one culprit for that poison

That's one of the reasons wny I'm such a big fan of Jamie Oliver and his school dinners campaign because he proved that some foods cause kids to be more disruptive in class.

Hope there's room for me too on your soapbox Confused76
      I know, i can't have a chinese takeaway in this country!!

It's a big soapbox, jump up although sorry for taking it off topic P1

Comment

3 cans for breakfast the mind boggles....

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
          I'm sorry Niddy, but as someone who is currently claiming the dole (I'm trying my damnedest to get a job), I really object to your inference here.

I also blame the parents for not setting boundaries or leading by example.

For a while, after I got divorced, I was a single mother on Income Support bringing up 4 children. None has ever been in trouble, all 4 are working full time, 2 have degrees (even if one of those with a degree is working at a minimum wage job), the two daughters with children were in their late 20s and married when they had them.
          Pix.... I was on Income Support as a lone parent as well.... but some people choose not to move forward from this and keep popping out children in order to stay in the system; expecting schools to bring them up (so to speak).

I see this soooo much as part of my job and it winds me up no end, especially when their older kids stink, don't get fed properly and/or have their clothes ironed. Poverty? I don't think so.... ADHD (for example) will remain a cash cow for DLA until such times as the Government cottons on to it.... and that's without the Carer premiums that parents get on top of their Income Support for "looking after" them.
          Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
            I agree that there are those who have no interest in getting a job and seem to have enough money to smoke like a chimney and spend all day in the pub.

I think I'm just a teeny bit touchy today - snapped at my neighbour earlier
            Don't worry your neighbour probably deserved it

I know I'm an old fuddy duddy but I'm pointing the finger of blame at drugs for most social ills not necessarily lack of money/jobs. There are plenty of anti-social stinking rich upperclass twats ignoring their children (that's the nanny's job) who down enough "recreational" drugs on the weekend to keep the whole Brazilian economy afloat. The difference is they're Trustafarians who have an allowance to pay for them so no need to steal or mug. These kids don't go on to get proper jobs either. At best they join Daddy's hedge fund or bank where morals don't count

As Pixie says it's down to leading by example and from what I see she's done a damn good job of that with her lot

Comment

Speaking of drugs.... my daughter's boyfriend has just come back and said that it stinks of cannabis outside. Those neighbours were outside at the time and someone was getting into a car with a kid. He thinks they are dealing in there; hence all the odd-looking visitors who just park up and wait.

I've already contacted Crimestoppers once about the dangerous driving but this is looking far more sinister now....
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

I need to say this

"I think we're going to need a bigger soapbox"

sorry couldn't help myself

and I do agree, its the parents every single time, I'm a council house kid too, in the distant past no one would have put up with that kind of behaviour P1 and my parents would have died of shame if any of us stepped out of line on the street in front of the neighbours!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                  I need to say this

"I think we're going to need a bigger soapbox"

sorry couldn't help myself

and I do agree, its the parents every single time, I'm a council house kid too, in the distant past no one would have put up with that kind of behaviour P1 and my parents would have died of shame if any of us stepped out of line on the street in front of the neighbours!!!!!
                  Completely agree.... my parents were the same.... and I've been the same with my own daughter.
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

**Update**

One of my neighbours popped round last week and told me that an argument broke out between himself and one of the skanks.... after they realised that a report had been lodged at the estate agent that leased them the property. They thought it was him who had dobbed them in... and then they thought it was an elderly lady opposite, so went across to have a pop at her as well.

Anyway, they called my neighbour a fat, balding c*nt and threatened to bash him with a baseball bat and the police were called. Needless to say, the elderly lady is terrified and now wants to sell up.

So.... I have just lodged a complaint of my own to the estate agent; to let them know of this recent behaviour among other things. The police are aware of the drug activities but as I have also now found out that the skanks are well known for drug-dealing anyway, it looks like the police might be as useful as a chocolate fireguard....

Nevertheless, they have now taken all vehicle number plates, commented themselves on the smell of cannabis..... and that's as much as I know for now other than that the skanks are (apparently) only on a 6-month lease anyway.
                    Remember the mantra:

Comment

now if they could just be proved to have stolen some money..................that would be different

Comment

Originally posted by evenlessdopey View Post
                        now if they could just be proved to have stolen some money..................that would be different
                        Such a crazy world we live in....

They have also been reported to the Benefit fraud people, so I'm hoping that they'll just get so hacked off with living here that they'll just piss off.

Drug dealers don't tend to settle anywhere for long anyway..... but it just transfers the same problem to someone else's doorstep, that's all......
                        Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                          it looks like the police might be as useful as a chocolate fireguard....
                          That's what I found when I had my neighbour form hell problem. All except one - who got moved when the complained the policeman was biased against him.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Unfortunately, we more or less live in a do-as-you-like society because the authorities are far too bothered about offending people and being sued. If people don't want to be offended, then all they have to do is abide by the law and be decent human beings.

Sadly, Great Britain lost the "Great" part a long time ago.... Nowadays, it's always someone else's fault; because someone had a deprived childhood, or because they have a disorder..... or because the police were rude....

Such a croc of shyte.
                            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                              The police are aware of the drug activities but as I have also now found out that the skanks are well known for drug-dealing anyway, it looks like the police might be as useful as a chocolate fireguard....
                              I know exactly how you feel. We once had one of these Skanks living 3 doors down from us.

He used to go to the next town to steel for his habit, his mates used to come over our end.

If you argued with him his answer was a gallon of petrol though your letterbox.

Before I met Mrs Handy he had done 6 months for breaking into her house (multiple other offences taken into consideration).

His Grandmother was a Head Teacher who would often give him an Alibi. Just goes to prove Blood is thicker than water.

When I moved in with Mrs H, I had a few issues with him, not least his stealing a load of my tools from the shed.

One night while I was away on exercise, he tried to break in again, luckily Mrs H was forewarned and took a pop at them with a starting pistol I had in the house .

A few weeks later he threatened his girlfreind with a knife in front of a 6 year old we used to babysit for (Parents were Alky's) then the fight spilled out of the house onto the street.

I called the police, They only came out because I gave Name, Rank and Serial Number for they wanted to treat it as a domestic.

When Plod arrived after 1/2 an hour (main police station 3 minutes drive away) they came to our house first instead of his.

This gave him and his girlfriend time to calm down and get their story straight. No action taken.

He would get stopped on a regular basis in dubious cars even though he was banned. 5 minutes later he would be driving again.

Even when he was caught on CCTV breaking into the shop where his Girlfriend worked (using her keys) and he admitted over 50 other offences of burglary, mainly from pensioners all he got was 120 hours community service, because he was trying to be a dad to his partners two girls from a previous relationship.

In the end a mate that was in the police told me he was untouchable because he was a grass.

He could get away with anything as long as he kept the local nick supplied with information and recreational drugs.

Needless to say I don't have a great deal of faith in the Law.

If we hadn't moved from the area when we did I think it would probably been me doing Porridge.

As it was before I left, lets say he had a string of bad luck.

Apart from Car Problems, someone had words with some really bad boys letting them know what he was doing.

Regards, Handy
                              Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                              Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

sometimes, the old ways are the best ways

Comment

Working...
                                X