GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New neighbours from Hell!

Originally posted by PlanB View Post
    That's so sad. It's not the little baby's fault I hope Mother and her newborn get all the help they both need.
    i agree.... it's not.... but while we continue to have a Benefits system that rewards low-life women for opening their legs and popping out children to various men, it'll carry on....
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      i agree.... it's not.... but while we continue to have a Benefits system that rewards low-life women for opening their legs and popping out children to various men, it'll carry on....

You certainly give Jeremy Clarkson a run for his money

I wasn't brilliant at Biology at school, but doesn't it take a man and a women to make a baby

Comment

That's so sad. It's not the little baby's fault I hope Mother and her newborn get all the help they both need.
        i agree but there are far too many people now that are getting pregnant that really shouldn't be allowed to. i know too many people my age that neglect their kids
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
          i agree but there are far too many people now that are getting pregnant that really shouldn't be allowed to. i know too many people my age that neglect their kids

Communist China went down that road. Families limited to 2 children only and after that it was compulsory abortion on the state

Comment

Communist China went down that road. Families limited to 2 children only and after that it was compulsory abortion on the state
            no i think that when a woman gets pregnant especially under 25 they should have to go through rigourous checks to make sure that they would be suitable as parents.

I know of 5 people that within months of having a child had them taken by either social and then adopted or by family and adopted.

2 of them ran away from the child and left them on their own on multiple occasions.

I also think that schools and GPs should be more forceful in regards to contraception especially to girls in years 8 onwards to halt this increasing teen pregnancy rates.
            I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Comment

Yes, I believe they did.... but we are not Communist China.
              Last edited by PriorityOne; 22 September 2012, 19:44.
              Remember the mantra:

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

no i think that when a woman gets pregnant especially under 25 they should have to go through rigourous checks to make sure that they would be suitable as parents.

I know of 5 people that within months of having a child had them taken by either social and then adopted or by family and adopted.

2 of them ran away from the child and left them on their own on multiple occasions.

I also think that schools and GPs should be more forceful in regards to contraception especially to girls in years 8 onwards to halt this increasing teen pregnancy rates.

Well said And schools should also educate the boys

Comment

Unfortunately, it's still seen as a "career move" by some young people; the fastest and easiest way of getting a place of their own. So even with contraception being freely available.... it doesn't deal with this issue.
                  Remember the mantra:

Comment

sorry Killa but as a single mum from the mid 70s boys also need to be educateded in the fact that you want it you take resposability for the out come

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
                      Unfortunately, it's still seen as a "career move" by some young people; the fastest and easiest way of getting a place of their own. So even with contraception being freely available.... it doesn't deal with this issue.
                      Agreed P1, but as i quoted to killer "it takes 2 to tango" so dad should shoulder some of the cost, or Mum, ie me, should be prepared to work and pay for the upkeep and housing of any off spring,
                      may I point out I went back to work when my daughter was 6 weeks old , and have managed to work since (she is 38 tomorrow) and have never had any money from her' father'
                      today it is so easy to say we are out of work every one else should pay ,or my child will be disadvantaged,

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
                        Agreed P1, but as i quoted to killer "it takes 2 to tango" so dad should shoulder some of the cost, or Mum, ie me, should be prepared to work and pay for the upkeep and housing of any off spring,
                        may I point out I went back to work when my daughter was 6 weeks old , and have managed to work since (she is 38 tomorrow) and have never had any money from her' father'
                        today it is so easy to say we are out of work every one else should pay ,or my child will be disadvantaged,
                        Agree with you Nightwatch but referring back to an earlier post of mine, if a girl/woman didn't open her legs in the first place, the invitation to "get jiggy" with her wouldn't be there. There's no thought to consequences because there aren't any; not really. Years ago, young people with a baby would just say that their parents had kicked them out or, there wasn't enough room at home, in order to get housed with a place of their own.... and this still goes on today. Most young people with babies will be housed in a place of their own eventually.... if not in council accommodation, then privately, paid for by Housing Benefit..... and they know it.
                        Remember the mantra:

Comment

we have a 'Girl' of 26 at work, who is a single mum, I am fed up of her moaning that she is skint,
                          she rents privatley, gets housing benifit, gets money off the x,and says she cant manage.
                          she spends £20 having her eylashes done (false ones applyed) every week,£10 for eybrows, £40 for her nails, £100+ a month on her hair, buys wheat free products from M&S ( says she has a wheat alergy, but has never been tested) and buys a new out fit every other week when she goes out,( from Next as wont be seen dead in primarnii
                          Has been to New York this year( her mum paid for the flights) and is going to Florida for Xmas and new year and:
                          has just paid £300 for her daughters 7 th birthday party at a build a bear factory
                          spent £300 on her gifts, kept her daughter off school till lunch time (so she could see her open her presents)
                          and then has the cheek to say she can't manage to buy food for herself,
                          she told me only realy poor people go to aldi or lidl and she would'nt eat the food from there

for some reason my boss has stopped me working with her!!

Comment

I'd have strangled her Nightwatch, you've got more patience than I have. I honestly think the only way is to make it crystal clear that there will be NO house and no benefit, the parents will be responsible end of. I bet it'd stop then.

I know a young couple, not married, who had three children in quick succession (for the benefit), when redundancy was threatened, she said "thank God, I can retire now, ................it happened (the redundancy) and she doesn't work, the husband only works partime and the children wear designer clothes, rent etc is paid by us (tax payers) and they live the life of riley, it makes me swear!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                              I'd have strangled her Nightwatch, you've got more patience than I have. I honestly think the only way is to make it crystal clear that there will be NO house and no benefit, the parents will be responsible end of. I bet it'd stop then.

I know a young couple, not married, who had three children in quick succession (for the benefit), when redundancy was threatened, she said "thank God, I can retire now, ................it happened (the redundancy) and she doesn't work, the husband only works partime and the children wear designer clothes, rent etc is paid by us (tax payers) and they live the life of riley, it makes me swear!!!

the reason I am kept away from her, i scare her..
                              she was driving the mini bus on my school run, me in the back with 3 disabled children in wheel chairs, the chairs are clamped down for safety reasons, and all have seat belts along with the belts on their own chairs,
                              we came to a set of lights, inside lane for going strait accross outside lane for turning right, we were in the outside, partway across the junction she decided she was in the wrong lane and turned strait across the front of another car
                              I shouted something by way of "silly girl you were in the wrong lane"

OK it was more like "stupid bitch you nearly caused an accident, what the hell were you thinking !!"
                              her reply " oops i was in the wrong lane but it's ok they missed us"

I reported it to the boss incase the driver of the other car complained

on the home run later, we had dropped the chilblains off at home and were waiting at a T junction to turn right, she shot forward and just stoped in time to miss a car infront of us turning down the road we were coming out off, her reaction was not 'sorry foot slipped' but " stupid c**t,'' that did it
                              I told her in no uncertain terms, what i thought of her driving,her answer to me was that her driving was very good
                              I said it was absolutly perfect if she was trying to kill me and the Kids.
                              she went quiet so I sat an ignored her till we got near a layby then asked her to pull over and I got out, told her to go home, and phoned Hubby to pick me up.

Comment

i know i'm an exception to the general massess

but i know that i want to work and i have managed to get my missus to get an apprenticeship

I honestly think that benefits like JSA and Tax credits should be part vouchers for essentials like food utiltities and rent etc that way most people wouldnt be living in £100 pair of jeans but moaning about being skint.

In fact i'd rather be given out of my JSA £30-£60 food vouchers that couldnt be used against booze or fags and think this would help solve alot of problems in the economy too

Comment

Working...
                                X