GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New neighbours from Hell!

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
    the reason I am kept away from her, i scare her..
    she was driving the mini bus on my school run, me in the back with 3 disabled children in wheel chairs, the chairs are clamped down for safety reasons, and all have seat belts along with the belts on their own chairs,
    we came to a set of lights, inside lane for going strait accross outside lane for turning right, we were in the outside, partway across the junction she decided she was in the wrong lane and turned strait across the front of another car
    I shouted something by way of "silly girl you were in the wrong lane"

OK it was more like "stupid bitch you nearly caused an accident, what the hell were you thinking !!"
    her reply " oops i was in the wrong lane but it's ok they missed us"

I reported it to the boss incase the driver of the other car complained

on the home run later, we had dropped the chilblains off at home and were waiting at a T junction to turn right, she shot forward and just stoped in time to miss a car infront of us turning down the road we were coming out off, her reaction was not 'sorry foot slipped' but " stupid c**t,'' that did it
    I told her in no uncertain terms, what i thought of her driving,her answer to me was that her driving was very good
    I said it was absolutly perfect if she was trying to kill me and the Kids.
    she went quiet so I sat an ignored her till we got near a layby then asked her to pull over and I got out, told her to go home, and phoned Hubby to pick me up.
    This is prime example of someone that needs to be forced into re-taking thier test and potentially banned from driving full stop.

Putting on more than 1 occasion people at very near risk to an accident in short space of time is definitely a no-brainer to go on advanced driving courses & re-take tests
    I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
      i know i'm an exception to the general massess

but i know that i want to work and i have managed to get my missus to get an apprenticeship

I honestly think that benefits like JSA and Tax credits should be part vouchers for essentials like food utiltities and rent etc that way most people wouldnt be living in £100 pair of jeans but moaning about being skint.

In fact i'd rather be given out of my JSA £30-£60 food vouchers that couldnt be used against booze or fags and think this would help solve alot of problems in the economy too
      well done Kila
      I think we do realise not every one out of work is a scrounger, It just riles us about the ones that seem to get away with it.

even in my job I see both sides of the coin, the haves and the have nots
      those that have seem to get more, and some of the havenots struggle to make ends meet, but seem unable to get the help needeed , even for help with new wheelchairs for the kids as they grow out of their old ones
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by kilasuit View Post
        i know i'm an exception to the general massess

but i know that i want to work and i have managed to get my missus to get an apprenticeship

I honestly think that benefits like JSA and Tax credits should be part vouchers for essentials like food utiltities and rent etc that way most people wouldnt be living in £100 pair of jeans but moaning about being skint.

In fact i'd rather be given out of my JSA £30-£60 food vouchers that couldnt be used against booze or fags and think this would help solve alot of problems in the economy too
        Also we may be getting tax credits taken from us due to her being on an apprenticeship.

It will mean we'd be just about comfortable with them and now lookin like we will be struggling.

I want to get back into work asap as bored as hell not working
        I am an IT Professional with a Background in most Microsoft Based Technologies. Currently Proud to Work at one of the Leading UK Universities. I have that Mentality of "If I can provide Useful Input - then I will Try my best to do so"

Life is full of Ups and Downs. Shame it just aint simple.

Comment

Originally posted by nightwatch View Post
          well done Kila
          I think we do realise not every one out of work is a scrounger, It just riles us about the ones that seem to get away with it.
          There are good and not so good in all walks of life but where there's a system that provides freebies just for popping out kids, it'll be milked to the max by those who see it as an easy option.....

30-odd years of "do-gooders" have a lot to answer for as well....
          Remember the mantra:
          NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
          Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
          Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

**Update**

They should be gone by 1st November... but I'm not hanging out the flags 'til I see them go though because the situation has been farcical at times; I told a council official to grow a pair last week after he fluffed around in three of his email responses to someone else.....

It turns out that the same estate/letting agency IS in fact re-housing these tenants; proving that no vetting procedures are/were in place otherwise, they would be un-housable by anyone in the private sector. I've also learned that the woman in charge of lettings at the estate agents in question is linked to a notoriously rough/violent family in this area, which could explain why tenants of the same calibre managed to move in so quickly, without any obvious background checks and with a myriad of pets that would normally not be allowed.

I am therefore grateful to my instincts which have told me to remain anonymous in any dealings with the estate/letting agent so far.... BUT it does put me in a difficult position re, making an official complaint when this is all over, so I may have to consider getting myself a PO Box no. or something for this purpose when the time comes.

Tricky......
            Remember the mantra:

Comment

Very tricky! Have a word with Niddy about that PO box, as part of his new business model includes providing an address for correspondence to eliminate doorstep visit threats etc

Comment

Originally posted by Undercover Elsa View Post
                Very tricky! Have a word with Niddy about that PO box, as part of his new business model includes providing an address for correspondence to eliminate doorstep visit threats etc
                Brilliant.... thanks Elsa....

Apparently the council have put a number of estate/letting agents on a list that they give out to council tenants who can't find/get social housing.... and (some of) these companies aren't giving a feck who they let their properties to. All they're worried about is not upsetting "cabinet" and risk being sued by these companies by giving preferential treatment to some agencies and not others. Such a crock of shyte.... which was behind my email telling one such person to grow a pair last week...

Potentially, this could open a huge can of worms.... as I've been asked to help fight this and, I suspect it's not just where I live either....

If he's worried about being sued by someone (council employee), then bring it on sunshine. I will make him pee is pants.... ....
                Last edited by PriorityOne; 28 October 2012, 09:37.
                Remember the mantra:

Comment

That's the spirit P1! I wouldn't want to be him!
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Does anyone know if the Tenant Obligations and Vetting Arrangements Bill (2004) was ever made law?

I found this....

House of Commons Hansard Debates for 13 Oct 2004 (pt 4)

Makes interesting reading....

Remember the mantra:

Comment

I haven't a clue but, you're right, it does make interesting reading...
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
                        I haven't a clue but, you're right, it does make interesting reading...
                        I will chase it up....

Remember the mantra:

Comment

THEY ARE MOVING OUT RIGHT NOW THIS MINUTE!!!! YES THEY ARE!!!!

They may not actually go until tomorrow but there are 2 cars and a van and the kids' beds have gone!!!! Other furniture has gone too!!!

I want to help them on their way..... mwahahahahahaha!!!
                          Remember the mantra:

Comment

celebrate good times

Comment

Yay P1 good news indeed.

As someone who has suffered neighbours from hell in the past the relief when it ends is something else.

Enjoy the success.

Comment

Originally posted by ken100464 View Post
                                Yay P1 good news indeed.

As someone who has suffered neighbours from hell in the past the relief when it ends is something else.

Enjoy the success.
                                Shoot them as well

Comment

Working...
                                X