GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script New neighbours from Hell! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New neighbours from Hell!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New neighbours from Hell!

**Update**

The skanks have now been given their Notice ..... BUT.... they have asked the Estate Agent if they can stay on for longer if they don't find anywhere that they like before their notice is up.... and the EA has agreed!

WTF?! Anywhere they like? They gave up any right to that kind of privilege a long time ago, IMO!

I thought a Notice was a Notice! The IDIOT at the Estate Agency obviously thinks otherwise! Well.... we'll see about that..... Another police raid is imminent.... AND they've been reported to DWP once again for Benefit fraud. No Housing Benefit = no rent for the EA....

Neighbours are angry and it's getting dirty...
    Remember the mantra:
    NEVER communicate by 'phone.

Send EVERYTHING by Recorded/Special Delivery
    Keep a copy of EVERYTHING sent
    Keep hold of EVERYTHING received

PriorityOne & CPUTR 2008 (ex P1 CAG CPUTR 2008)

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      **Update**

The skanks have now been given their Notice ..... BUT.... they have asked the Estate Agent if they can stay on for longer if they don't find anywhere that they like before their notice is up.... and the EA has agreed!

WTF?! Anywhere they like? They gave up any right to that kind of privilege a long time ago, IMO!

I thought a Notice was a Notice! The IDIOT at the Estate Agency obviously thinks otherwise! Well.... we'll see about that.....
      That's ridiculous!!! Though frankly, I'm not surprised. Skanks like these seem to get away with things because people (and that includes the police and authorities if my own case was anything to go by) are scared of them.

Originally posted by PriorityOne View Post
      Another police raid is imminent.... AND they've been reported to DWP once again for Benefit fraud. No Housing Benefit = no rent for the EA....

Neighbours are angry and it's getting dirty...
      Don't blame you. I wish my neighbours had helped me...I might not be in the financial mess I'm in if they had. Though to be fair, they were all (apart from one couple) elderly ladies living alone and were, frankly, scared of the family.
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I was asked to email our local counsellor this afternoon, so we'll see if that has any effect or not.

The neighbout next door (apparently) overheard the make skank talk about cutting brake cables in our cars ..... and the numpty hasn't bloody reported it!!

FFS!!
        Remember the mantra:

Comment

Sounds a nightmare, P1, I do feel for you. A few years ago we had to set up CCTV after our "posh" neighbours' son fell foul of his ganj dealer...who slashed our tyres one night by mistake.
          Cost us a fortune, and no offer to pay by neighbours. Police were worse than useless.

Comment

In the 70s my kids (4) were playing out in the back garden as they do and neighbours (a bit older than us) screamed at the kids, this it seemed to happen quite often I found out so I purchased lapped fencing 6ft 6ins high by a certain length it seems it was too long for Council Regs, a council guy came to the house because they had a complaint about the fence being 4 feet too long as per regs, (yes 4 feet), I pointed out the reason why and took him to the back door to show the offending new fence, guess what neighbour screamed at the kids out the back just as we opened the door, the kids were not shouting just playing ball, the council guy said I will measure this now, and they persisted in screaming, then came back inside, inview of what has heppened whilst I am here, a letter of authority by the council to to keep the fence at it is with a provisol that if needed a full extension can be permitted in the future if applied for if necessary - good day Sir.
            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 August 2012, 16:19.

Comment

**Update**

A second police raid on Friday night.... and I saw the whole thing!!

Fan-bloody-tastic..... full riot gear.... the lot!! A very slick operation, I must say!!

Both skanks were re-arrested and driven off in separate police vehicles.... and thanks to the councellor, the police have also been in touch with the estate/letting agent to say that the Notice to quit is binding.

Although the skanks were released at some point during the night, it's been very quiet here since; no dealing, etc.
              Remember the mantra:

Comment

could be a result, don't want to say until they've driven off over the horizon

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
                  could be a result, don't want to say until they've driven off over the horizon
                  I won't rest until they've gone.... They're not going to rule around here. That much is a certainty.

Remember the mantra:

Comment

I really do think it all started when they stopped corporal punishment in schools. When I was at school in the 60's/70's there is no way you would ever miss-behave because you knew what you would get which was a great deterent. I had friends who were given the cane, who also got a smack on the bum and sent to their rooms by their parents, because the parents backed the teachers.
                    I got the odd bit of chalk thrown at me, or had my ear grabbed etc, didn't do me any harm and certainly made sure that I respeced grown up's......miss-behaviour = pain. We did have some bad un's at school that no ammount of punishment seemed to change, but the majority kept to the rules simply because they didn't want to get canned. One's who could easily have turned into trouble makers didn't beacuse the threat was enough to keep them well behaved.

If I walked past a policeman on the beat it was head down and keep walking, and I wasn't the type to get into any trouble, however the police were to be respected and revered.

Now kids, (not all I agree) play up at school and the teachers seem powerless to stop it, therefore they get away with murder. They then leave the system with no respect for adults, and when they eventually have kids of their own, perpetuate the problem by giving no disipline and so it goes on and on. I'd love to see the cane back but sadly it will never happen.

My parents came from a council house background and saved to eventually buy a new house which I grew up in, therefore when I wanted my own place with my fiance, it was straight down the estate agent to get a mortgage. Going to the council for a house never even crossed my mind.

Unfortunately, having a sheltered upbringing meant my first house was on a council estate because I didn't know the potential problems that may bring, and whilst one set of neighbours were old and lovely, the other side were a complete nightmare. Chained dog in the back garden constantly barking and the mess seeping under the fence, kept stock cars on the drive, outside their and our house, welding and banging in the garage omg I could go on but it's too depressing. We'd be struggling to pay the mortgage and they'd park up and bring crates of beer, fags, and loads of bags of food out of the boot. Easy when you're paying bugger all in outgoings....

Yuk, bad bad memories.

Comment

• Re: New neighbours from Hell!

Originally posted by fedupwiththeworry View Post
                      I really do think it all started when they stopped corporal punishment in schools. When I was at school in the 60's/70's there is no way you would ever miss-behave because you knew what you would get which was a great deterent. I had friends who were given the cane, who also got a smack on the bum and sent to their rooms by their parents, because the parents backed the teachers.
                      I got the odd bit of chalk thrown at me, or had my ear grabbed etc, didn't do me any harm and certainly made sure that I respeced grown up's......miss-behaviour = pain. We did have some bad un's at school that no ammount of punishment seemed to change, but the majority kept to the rules simply because they didn't want to get canned. One's who could easily have turned into trouble makers didn't beacuse the threat was enough to keep them well behaved.

If I walked past a policeman on the beat it was head down and keep walking, and I wasn't the type to get into any trouble, however the police were to be respected and revered.

Now kids, (not all I agree) play up at school and the teachers seem powerless to stop it, therefore they get away with murder. They then leave the system with no respect for adults, and when they eventually have kids of their own, perpetuate the problem by giving no disipline and so it goes on and on. I'd love to see the cane back but sadly it will never happen.

My parents came from a council house background and saved to eventually buy a new house which I grew up in, therefore when I wanted my own place with my fiance, it was straight down the estate agent to get a mortgage. Going to the council for a house never even crossed my mind.

Unfortunately, having a sheltered upbringing meant my first house was on a council estate because I didn't know the potential problems that may bring, and whilst one set of neighbours were old and lovely, the other side were a complete nightmare. Chained dog in the back garden constantly barking and the mess seeping under the fence, kept stock cars on the drive, outside their and our house, welding and banging in the garage omg I could go on but it's too depressing. We'd be struggling to pay the mortgage and they'd park up and bring crates of beer, fags, and loads of bags of food out of the boot. Easy when you're paying bugger all in outgoings....

Yuk, bad bad memories.
                      Spot On this country is just going down and down Im from the 50s&60s schooling, never this amount of problems also had the cane a few times would never tell my parents although my father never laid a hand on us kids but there would have been consequences for bad behaviour and rudeness to any adult. The old gits that we are remembering that far back.

Comment

Yes.... agreed. Society has gone down the pan courtesy of the blinkered middle-class do-gooders and various Governments.

As someone who (tries to) teach "behaviour" kids to aim for something in life, it's very sad to see that the quickest route to getting a place to live continues to be..... to pop out babies..... just like it's been for the past 25ish years. Most of my students end up pushing prams as single parents (girls with their own flat) or, boys abandoning children and moving on to the next willing victim (who already have their own flat).... Pop out enough and they can then move to a bigger place and get it paid for.... while working people have to manage with the space they've got..... and so the feral underclass grows.

The oldest child of the skank neighbour near to me is about 8, which would make her around 15 when she had him..... God only knows the circumstances that only allows her to have her kids for only 2 nights a week but it hasn't stopped her from popping out a third in a few weeks time.

Change in Gov. legislation that forces single mothers to look for work when their youngest reaches 5 just means that more kids will be popped out before that time comes. Feckin' Government still haven't got a clue how to tackle this huge social problem. To be honest, I don't either..... it's way out of control.

Remember the mantra:

Comment

I was a single Mum at 18,(70s) I returned to full time work when my daughter was 6 weeks old,(mum looked after her) I went to the council to see of they would give me a flat, oh yes they offered me one that was miles away from Mum, so for me to start work I would have to leave home at 5 am and get 2 busses to get baby to mums and then get another bus to take me to work for 8 am, and not getting home til 8 pm, when I pointed this out to the council woman, she said 'I can't see any problem with that' so I went to see it, It was the filthyist shite hole I had ever seen, up 3 flights of stairs that smelt of pee and the lights didn't work, the flat stank of something rotting, the roof was collapsing and I don't want to mention the bathroom , the bed room over looked the back of the local Pub," are you taking it" she asked,

I think you know my answer!

I finaly moved out of Mums when my daughter was 3, I had met my Hubby and we decided to move in together so we went to get a Mortgage and buy our first house,

Today most (not all)Young single Mums expect everything to be handed to them they have to have (and most get) somewhere near family so they can have "support" and none of them seem to have a problem going out most weekends,or running a car, If that same council woman had shown todays youth that flat she would of had a mouthful of abuse and possably a smack in the head.

although some might have taken it so they could pop round the corner to the pub.

Comment

**Update**

They're still awful... .... and they're still here:

Burning plastic, which produces thick clouds of toxic black smoke.
                            Leaving vomit on the driveway they share with my neighbour. He trod in it... .... how disgusting is that??!!
                            Letting dogs continue running across gardens and p*ssing on the grass.
                            Letting kids continue running across gardens.... or yelling "Get in the feckin' car!!" or "Do as you're feckin' told!!" after them from time to time.

So.... waiting now 'til the end of the month when they should be gone.... unless they decide to squat. Illegal since the beginning of the month I know.... but she's about to pop out another brat, so who knows?

Police are aware, council are aware..... and so the games continue.....
                            Last edited by PriorityOne; 8 September 2012, 19:30.
                            Remember the mantra:

Comment

**Update**

One week to go before their Notice is up....

The skanky woman has now had the baby but it's nowhere in sight. It's either been taken away form her the minute it popped out or, it's been born premature (and/or an addict) and in special care. Probably the latter....

Police have reassured us that they will be gone by the end of the month.

We will see....
                              Remember the mantra:

Comment

Originally posted by PriorityOne;235931

One week to go before their Notice is up....

The skanky woman has now had the baby but it's nowhere in sight. It's either been taken away form her the minute it popped out or, it's been [COLOR=magenta
                                born premature (and/or an addict) and in special care. Probably the latter.... [/COLOR]

That's so sad. It's not the little baby's fault I hope Mother and her newborn get all the help they both need.

Comment

Working...
                                X