SAR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SAR?

Does anyone know if HMRC have a specific form for requesting Subject Accessing Request?

Re: SAR?

Hi Maggie

Click on the link below and it takes you to the HMRC SAR form, at the bottom you tick on what you want to receive and its free, they are pretty good and reliable I was told :-)

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/DPU_SAR

Comment

Di30 will know, she recently helped her friend do one. Can i ask what it is you require from HMRC? you may be able to get it without a SAR?

EDIT: oops she beat me to it lol
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by di30 View Post
        Hi Maggie

Click on the link below and it takes you to the HMRC SAR form, at the bottom you tick on what you want to receive and its free, they are pretty good and reliable I was told :-)

https://online.hmrc.gov.uk/shortforms/form/DPU_SAR
        Thank you di30 Very helpful

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
          Di30 will know, she recently helped her friend do one. Can i ask what it is you require from HMRC? you may be able to get it without a SAR?

EDIT: oops she beat me to it lol
          Hi SXGuy

If you read my other posts on the disability thread regarding overpayment of ESA you will see my husbands current situation. In short DWP are saying he owes nearly £18000 as overpayment for ESA as he gets an occupational pension. They say he never told them he says he did as he was having three way conversations with them and HMRC. Part of his "evidence" is a letter he received from HMRC at the time he was medically retired as they sent him 11 different tax codes in the same month. Clearly they couldn't work out the correct code because of his pension and ESA. They wrote to my husband telling him they had contacted DWP to clarify the situation regarding tax on ESA, which he was paying.

Comment

This is Maggie's other thread, which may help

-- > Overpayment of ESA
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
              This is Maggie's other thread, which may help

-- > Overpayment of ESA
              Thanks IF I didn't know how to do that

Comment

Originally posted by Maggie View Post
                Thanks IF I didn't know how to do that

No worries, you've just mastered attachments/photos

When you have some time, have a look here -- > User Guide - How to Copy and Paste a link
                "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                  No worries, you've just mastered attachments/photos

When you have some time, have a look here -- > User Guide - How to Copy and Paste a link
                  Yes surprised myself too. I will have a gander thanks

Comment

Oh dear, 11 tax codes in one month? thats a new one on me, have had clients get 3, but never 11. Really winds me up when HMRC do this, all pension providers report to HMRC every year, they bloody know full well what someone is receiving, but they leave it up to the tax payer to make an error and then demand repayments and penalities, it annoys the hell out of me quite frankly.

I wish i could help you but sadly, we dont deal with ESA and the like, so wouldnt know where to begin.
                    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
                      Oh dear, 11 tax codes in one month? thats a new one on me, have had clients get 3, but never 11. Really winds me up when HMRC do this, all pension providers report to HMRC every year, they bloody know full well what someone is receiving, but they leave it up to the tax payer to make an error and then demand repayments and penalities, it annoys the hell out of me quite frankly.

I wish i could help you but sadly, we dont deal with ESA and the like, so wouldnt know where to begin.
                      We don't know where to begin either I get the feeling that they just try to grind you down until you submit. I despair really. When did we as a nation become so cruel heartless and vindictive? Talk about kicking people when they're down!

Comment

Working...
                      X