GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Warm Home Discount - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warm Home Discount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warm Home Discount

Now is the time to apply for the Warm Home Discount for 2015/2016 if you're eligible ----> Warm Home Discount

Not all suppliers are part of the scheme and different suppliers have different eligibility conditions for the broader group so check on your suppliers website.
    Last edited by Pixie; 5 July 2015, 19:59. Reason: link
    Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Warm Home Discount

EDF state no taking any new ones yet!
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The link send you to start a new thread.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        EDF state no taking any new ones yet!
        I don't know about EDF but I know Scottish Power are inviting people to apply for the Broader Group if you've applied before.

Originally posted by julian View Post
        The link send you to start a new thread.
        It didn't when I posted it, it linked to the Government information. I've re-done the link so hopefully it'll work now.

Comment

Contacted thru site EDF and they acknowledge interest in the scheme should hear from them soon!

Comment

Good luck TTC.

Comment

Working...
            X