GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Chelt & Glos - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chelt & Glos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chelt & Glos

It seems we have received a few missed calls from C&G, as our account have just been reviewed and we have prevously offered to pay the full monthly repayment in writing, but requested for any remaining arrears to be sort of added to the end of the mortgage.

We asked them to correspond in writing only, but maybe they want to discuss this orally, we will though be requesting they send anything in conversation in writing.

Just a thought as well, as I know they record they calls, but the last time we requested for them they only sent the ones that were not relevant - typical, but could we not ask for them to send a copy of today's tel conversation as well perhaps?

There are still arrears remaining but whenever we have had success we have paid towards the mortgage, so with it being due for review we can now try to manage the full amount each month, just as long as they will consider adding the arrears to the mortgage as such.

Re: Chelt & Glos

Sorted but VERY annoyed!

The review was for this month to be sorted out for next month, so now its been sorted - yes over the phone and we were paying £400 a month plus anything extra on anything we been winning, ppi refunds etc, we will now be paying £750 a month so a further £350 a month on top, fair enough as mortgage is priority, but the annoying thing is they said it was on the cards for a fields agent to come out!

This was explained on letter we received if nothing was sorted, but we had wrote to C&G in Leeds and send a copy of the letter to the C&G in Glos as well at the beginning of the month to get this sorted out!
    For a start they sent the letter out too soon, and if he comes out now that will be a further £100 added to the account.
    So what she said she would do is cancel, but the first £50 may still apply, so in other words the agent will probably not make a call now but if the cancellation have not got to them on time, the £50 will apply!

Comment

I must remember as well to inform the FOS as they want to know every detail!

Comment

STUFF them!!

The ombudsman went along with the adjudicators decision afterall!
        After all that, of them asking me to add more details which I did, then by checking I realised the ombudsman is an EX manager of LLOYDS TSB, so of course lost this one, and emailed and told them again they missed the important points that i did not see on the decision findings they made, but to hell with them.

Comment

After receiving the rejection from the actual main ombudsman who I found that her ex job was a manager for Lloyds, I wrote to the adjudicator assistant who passed my email onto the C202 team, so I assume this is the assessor, not saying they can do a lot, or even change the decision, but things that were pointed out, (the most important) of them were not even in the decision, so the decision I believe have been underestimated.

So I am in 2 minds now whether to sign to accept or even reject the decision, although they won't take it further, but I want to get my point across.

Comment

Working...
          X