GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script petition against Blemain Finance and its companies - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

petition against Blemain Finance and its companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petition against Blemain Finance and its companies

Hi guys like many others I have had problems with this company and still have. Its left me and my family in a very bad state aswell as being depressed and very ill

I would like everyone suffering to help make a stand against them and make ALL the relevant authorities aware I have started the petition and drafted it with a few points if someone can help me add some valid points and and emails to where to send the petition hopefully this may help us all if we get enough complaints and emails out

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...ionate-charges

Re: petition against Blemain Finance and its companies

I'll move this to our blog and FB/Twitter pages.

FB -> www.facebook.com/allaboutDEBT/posts/776840329027930

TW -> https://twitter.com/allaboutDEBT/sta...82222006935552
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

I've also added a lot of tags

phone-a-loan limited, harpmanor limited, monarch recoveries limited, spot finance limited, lancashire mortgage corporation limited, supashow limited, cheshire mortgage corporation limited, briar hill court limited, general allied properties limited, provincial & northern properties limited, privileged estates limited, privileged properties (northern) limited, heywood finance limited, north western properties & developments limited, bridging finance limited, proactive bridging limited, classic car finance limited, heywood leasing limited, bridgingfinance.co.uk limited, finance your property limited, auction finance limited, manchester property investments limited
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyq View Post
        Hi guys like many others I have had problems with this company and still have. Its left me and my family in a very bad state aswell as being depressed and very ill

I would like everyone suffering to help make a stand against them and make ALL the relevant authorities aware I have started the petition and drafted it with a few points if someone can help me add some valid points and and emails to where to send the petition hopefully this may help us all if we get enough complaints and emails out

https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitio...ionate-charges

OMG Jimmy how are you? I'm so happy to hear from you.

I've signed your petition and I'll do what I can to get more signatures.

For anyone to fully understand Jimmy's ordeal you need to read this heart stopping thread

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post210377

Comment

Re: hi i need some urgent help and advice pls due to be evicted

Signed and shared on facebook x

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire View Post

Comment

Signed
                I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Signed
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Signed

Comment

Originally posted by Enforcer View Post
                      Signed

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                        Signed
                        Yay

Comment

signed and shared

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Signed and shared on Facebook, twitter and Google +

Comment

Working...
                              X