GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Blod's Aqua Credit Card - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blod's Aqua Credit Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blod's Aqua Credit Card

I have gone about £80 over limit on my Aqua card (Tesco's fuel pump - it's a godsend £99 MAX overdraft).

I have paid my minimum payment for the month as I did that before I blew £70 on the Pay @ Pump on the forecourt.

Aqua have sent a missive asking for £70 or else, blah blah.

My question is: can they trash my credit file for going overlimit? I have met my minimum payment and I'm not in default status or anything yet. they are asking for the £70.

Is there any damage they can do via the CRAs for this?

Re: Blod's Aqua Credit Card

well I can see this set the forum on fire lol

I will have a stab at answering my own question which is, I believe, that Aqua can't add any adverse data on my credit files for going overlimit. By that I mean no nasty yellow or red markers or anything like that, which they can if I'm LATE or default etc. I guess they just state my credit limit and what the balance is and creditors can draw their own conclusions.

Comment

Oooh sorry missed it mate.

No they cannot add a late marker so long as you went under limit again by the cut off date; so in your case you'd need to pay the £70 you spent BEFORE the next statement date or yes, they can mark your credit file as (for example) - limit £1000 / Balance - £1070 / Late payment marker [1]

Just pay the £70
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

cheers mate, appreciated.

I'm going to start a thread on Vanquis now

Comment

Working...
        X