GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TTC v Very

Just had one of those annoying calls from a call centre on behalf of JD Williams, fantasrtic offer of 10% off xmas catalogue- answer I know all about the 10% as a letter informed me, would you like to order = NO, we have a deal for a tablet to-day and 10% off would you order it = NO, if I want something I will order in my own time,
    would you like to order from JD Williams normal catalogue? NO,
    would you like me to put 10% on hold - why not.

When can I call you back - NEVER if this carries on and I get pestered then no more JD Williams for me )Phone slammed down by operator).
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

• merged post as capquest pestering letters again and threats of legal mays etc
      Attached Files
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 10 October 2016, 13:05.
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Anybody know a figure that Vanquis are likely to accept as full settlement on a £2,000 debt? or has anybody succeeded with them on a lowish figure and the circumstances stated in their request to vanquis????????
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Honestly don't know mate. Is it up to date or defaulted ??
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
            Honestly don't know mate. Is it up to date or defaulted ??
            defaulted and paying £1.00 per month.

Comment

Very = Seems they have now sold to Capquest, pity I just made this months payment to them of £10.00, so next move>?

Comment

any ideas?

Comment

I'm sure someone with knowledge will be along soon, but in the meantime please see here on how to multiquote, as the previous post looks a tad strange!
                  If you already know how to do this, but there is a problem preventing it, please let me know
                  http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ng-Multi-Quote
                  If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

So sorry TTC, had to remove the second image for your own protection as it clearly showed the account number. Can you remove personal details and post it back up?
                    Elsa x

Comment

The 2nd download stated that to continue to make payments direct to us, so why are they chasing me thru e-mail etc>

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          bump
                          Sorry TT....Could you just redo the post on which you need help ....That last page all looks a bit messy

Comment

3rd June 2014 = E-MAIL\;-
                            Re: TTC v Very

E-Mail received just now stating they are trying to contact me and give a telephone number so they can, or ring xxxxxxxxx :-

We are looking to contact you in regards to a personal matter that has been transferred to Capquest. Please contact our customer service department on 03339997218 - (Your operators standard charges apply), at your earliest convenience. Our call centre is open 8am to 9pm Monday to Thursday, 8am to 7pm Fridays and 9am to 2pm on Saturdays.

Alternatively please reply to this e-mail with a contact number and the best time to call you, and one of our customer service representatives will be in touch.

If you are not: xx xxxx xxxxxxx or if you do not wish to be contacted by e-mail then please reply to this e-mail with “INCORRECT e-mail” or “NO CONSENT TO e-mail” in the subject header.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Customer Services Department

Comment

If it were me .....I'd ignore it ...

Comment

Default charges of about £165 so far from 2012 as I remember and disputed back in 2013 by e-mail in response to an e-mail asking me for all my details and the complaint initially was that a charge for late payment as I quoted to them a payment was received by them a day before an actual pay by date for which they ignored from then on also problems setting up a DD initially as their site had an error,

ok the CCA was opened in 2010 so they may be able to produce one off the net possibly if needed, BUT the Default notice is faulty as regards posting times = de-minimus, anyway hope capquest come back with offers then I can state account in dispute and sold as, but to get things settles eventually an agreed amount minus the defaults etc as a reasonable rate monthly to clear, as the so called court system in this country is being brought into disrepute by certain so called District Judges!

Has anybody been in these cercumstances? suggestions as if I respond immediatly to capquest they may not start offers etc?

also I wonder if a Ms A. Simms Quality & Control Officer is still with them? (Capquest)
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 9 June 2014, 08:08.

Comment

Working...
                                X