GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TTC v Very

This account is now formally placed into dispute and you should also consider this letter as a statutory notice under (section 10 of the Data Protection Act) to cease processing any data in relation to this account with immediate effect. This means you must remove all information regarding this account from your own internal records and from my records with the three (3) Credit Reference Agencies.Should you refuse to comply, you must within 21 days, provide me with a detailed breakdown of your reasoning behind continuing to process my data. It is not sufficient to simply state that you have a ‘legal right’; you must outline your reasoning in this matter and state upon which legislation this reasoning depends. Should you not respond then I expect that this means you agree to remove all such data.

Furthermore you should be aware that a creditor is not permitted to take ANYaction against an account whilst it remains in dispute. The farcical way in which I’ve been treated gives a clear basis for dispute and as such the following applies:

* You may not demand any payment on the account, nor am I obliged to offer any payment to you;
    * Any payment previously made should be refunded immediately;
    * You may not add further interest or any charges to the account;
    * You may not pass the account to a third party;
    * You may not register any information in respect of the account with any credit reference agency;
    * You may not issue a default notice related to the account.

This comes to mind which maybe I should of sent earlier as the account has ben sold, even e-mail stating your complaint will be looked at?

I have been paying in them at least £10 or £5 per month for quite a few months now. For Info
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk
      Well copy off internet of in/outs of my account at the same time as possible sell off date, the balance at the end stays the same = see attached, also copy of debt purchaseer letter stating make future payments to us and any old shop direct payments will be forwarded to us. just continue paying???

so why have they sent e-mail to contact them (obviously to try and get you to make up their xmas presents with bigger payments,) of course they may wish to discuss default charges of £200+ off the amount alledged, (never)

This was strange as shows credit to account then 2 days later debit? anybody know anything about the incident, just prior to selling account off?
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
        This was strange as shows credit to account then 2 days later debit? anybody know anything about the incident, just prior to selling account off?
        Obviouly not, see what happens next.

Comment

seems it could be credit of default charges with interest then changed their minds.

Comment

seems it could be credit of default charges with interest then changed their minds.
            Latest E-Mail from them;-
            Thank you for your email about your account.

Unfortunately, we are not able to answer to your query as your account has been sold to an external collection agency.

Any future correspondence should be sent directly to them at:

CAPQUEST
            FLEET 27
            RYE CLOSE
            FLEET
            GU51 2QQ

Comment

Account sold in dispute, tried to find ready for their next move??

Comment

sent E-Mail:=

Sold whilst account in dispute nuummmmmmmmmmmmmm = to them, (Very)

and cannot find the template letter on site????? still awaiting Capquest 2 nd letter etc also AS i Have asked is Ms A. Simms Quality & control Officer still there if anybody knows, the only one we use to get sence & up to-date info from?????

Comment

well capquest written again to contact threm, also teir amount from shop direct does not reflect the last payment to Very account.

send account sold in dispute letter?? as they have not addressesd the charges issue (Very)
                  as this account was after the 2007 on net cca I will ring them and point out dispute and see if they agree to reduce the alledged charges -= below £750, also point out the payments I made not showing in their figure albeit not a lot but try and agree £15.00 per month maybe???

any advice because if they offer a discount in the end they would want it all at once, unless other know different??

Comment

well well Capquest have put a default on my CRA for 14 may 2014 regarding Very account, actual default date was 14th March 2013 by shop direct,. query sent to Noddle to inform them.
                    Experian state no marker fom Capquest on their file as yet, so Noddle dispute has been raised as crapquest trying to enter new date on their so called purchase of shop direct very account over 1 year later.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 June 2014, 19:37.

Comment

spoke to Capquest and they are contacting Very for details of dispute and I sent Very E-Mails to me stating that they are sorry about selling in dispute but cannot do anything so contact capquest.
                      still awaiting response.

Comment

Experian state no marker fom Capquest on their file as yet, so Noddle dispute has been raised as capquest trying to enter new date on their so called purchase of shop direct very account over 1 year later.
                        Letter to-day from Noddle stating that Capquest state the dispute cannot be amended as per your request. so dispute entry has been unsupressed. any arguments contact Capquest.

so the problem of Default by Shop direct last year shows a date Capquest took over this year = they cannot change the default date?????????????????????/

Comment

I wouldn't be bothering about the default dates until the debt becomes SB.
                          Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

well it seems Capquest refuse to alter the default date which they put on early July this year, the default shows the date they bought the debt yet Very (Shop Direct) entered it last year, Noddle (Call credit) state Capquest will not amend to the correct date. after requesting to them twice.

Also the 2 payments not showing on Shop Direct site I informed Capquest about do not show by either company.

Comment

13/08/2014 - E.Mail to Capquest sent to-day:-

The Default which you have added to my file are a breach of the data protection act for the following reasons:-

1.a. You have altered the original Default date which is against FCA(BCOB) rule and have refused Call credits request to correct.
                              2..a. As notified to you 2 payments missing from Shop Direct within your figures>?

1. All data must be accurate and up to date.
                              2. You must carry over the original default date if you have purchased an outstanding account from another company
                              3. You are only able to up date my credit file if Shop Direct had removed their original default from my credit file (thus treating it as a continuation the an original account, but this is not the case)
                              4. You have effectively added the default by which would impair my credit score for a six years.

Comment

spoke to Capquest and they are contacting Very for details of dispute and I sent Very E-Mails to me stating that they are sorry about selling in dispute but cannot do anything so contact capquest.

also informed capquest that their are two payments not recorded on either companies payments site and sent in e-mail copies of other payments by shop direct in & out of the one statement, which looked like they were going to refund charges then changed their mind.

also sent copy of e-mail from Very stating sorry sold in dispute but contact new owner as they will help?
                                Result = Nothing heard since so see if the e-mail sent to-day jollies them up. as the figure regarding charges brings it well below £750.00, they Capquest have recorded no payments for 2 months on Noddle CRA file.

Comment

Working...
                                X