GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TTC v Very

Financial Ombudsman response to-day:-

Thanks for getting in touch.

A default notice is usually sent when you’ve missed or paid less than the full amount for 3 to 6 months. The notice should give you at least two weeks to try and catch up with any missed payments. If you aren’t able to make the payments, the account will default. When the account defaults, the business can take further action by passing the debt to a collection agency.
    As a general guide, a default may be recorded when you’re 3 months in arrears, and normally by the time you are 6 months in arrears. However, there are some exceptions to this which may result in default being recorded at a later stage – such as secured or long term loans e.g. mortgages.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

CAPQUEST/Very:-

Thanks for your email and I hope you’re well. I have checked your latest credit report and can confirm the account ending xxxxx has now been removed. You will be able to see this change the next time you log into your Noddle account and view your credit report.

Please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Had to remind them of their letter from last December
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

( NOTE A TRICK OF THEIRS?)

Reference: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Dear

Our system shows that you have failed to make your latest instalment on your repayment plan. Please call our offices as soon as possible on
        0161 475 2907, or via our website www.MDRL.co.uk to discuss your account.
        Please do not ignore this email.

Pay Vanquis direct every month! Note they ask you to click to say you read e-mail (
        In blue top of E-MAIL) now red
        Last edited by Deepie; 5 May 2015, 19:13.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
          ........... ( NOTE A TRICK OF THEIRS?)

Reference: xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx

Dear

Our system shows that you have failed to make your latest instalment on your repayment plan. Please call our offices as soon as possible on
          0161 475 2907, or via our website www.MDRL.co.uk to discuss your account.
          Please do not ignore this email.

Pay Vanquis direct every month! Note they ask you to click to say you read e-mail (
          In blue top of E-MAIL) now red
          TC I've removed that link ...it had your name and account no on there ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Deepie View Post
            TC I've removed that link ...it had your name and account no on there ..........

OPPPS THANKYOU"

Comment

11/07/2015 - Well sent another e-mail to Vanquis to remind them of my new address from 2013, see if they acknowledge this one! still paying them £10.00 per month. so all quiet. fingers crossed.

Comment

Nice one. Sometimes it's a small price for peace
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

13/02/2016 - Telecon capquest asking for me it seems, refused to go thru security. bad line anyway.

Account in dispute with Very for a couple of years now, also small payments not showing, and charges dispute

Comment

Re: TTC v Very 18 October 2014 for info;-

This was attached as copy given to ICO and then the nonsense response also copy of Noddle report showing wrong date referred to also capquest refusal letter to Noddle to correct information.

Thank you for your email about your account.

I am sorry to hear that your account was sold to an external agent while the dispute was going.Unfortunately, we are unable to answer your query.

Please contact the external agent as advised previously and they will be happy to help you.

If you have any further questions just let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Kind Regards

Mahesh Tarwde
                    Very.co.uk customer services team

If I'm not in, anyone else on our dedicated Very team can read my notes and help you.
                    See what's in store at www.very.co.uk

Comment

Techie - your account can be sold when in dispute or when there's legal action. I don't understand your argument here....

The onus of dealing with the dispute would also transfer so if you're disputing something with a creditor and it goes to a DCA you then send them (the DCA) details of the dispute and if they agree, they'll return the account to the creditor.

A "valid" dispute would be, for instance, being charged for products you didn't order.
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

some payments not shown on the account by very but showed them e-mail receipts for the amounts, also default charges dispute whereby they credited my account some monies then they debit account the same amount they had just credited and sold account to capquest.

Comment

Is the entire balance made up of errors or is there a part of the debt you do owe?

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                            Look at a calendar i.e. sat/sun non business days = 4, Monday 1st April is a Bank holiday.

23/24 march is sat/sun.
                            25 - 29 is business days. = 5 days
                            30/31 is sat/sun.
                            01/04/2012 = Bank holiday.
                            02 - 05 april business days. = 4 days
                            06/07 april sat/sun.
                            08-11 april business days.= 4 days then + 1 day?

refers to vanquis for ref
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 February 2016, 07:03.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                              Is the entire balance made up of errors or is there a part of the debt you do owe?

part balance which would leave about £430.00,

overall they reckoned £900.00 at start

Comment

A thought - no yearly statement received from capquest since they took Very account over

no yearly statement received from Vanquis either! never received any
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 April 2016, 14:36.

Comment

Working...
                                X