GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TTC v Very

Originally posted by Spent2much View Post
    that's who they sent my account to i think it's the same company

That is what I thought = same company.

c Information

advertise in this space
    Company Summary

Nationwide Debt Recovery Limited is an Active, non trading business incorporated in England & Wales on 15th December 1983. Their business activity is recorded as Non-trading Company. Nationwide Debt Recovery Limited is run by 2 current members. and 1 company secretary. 1 shareholders own the total shares within the company. It is also part of a group. The latest Annual Accounts submitted to Companies House for the year up to 30/06/2011 reported 'cash at bank' of £0, 'liabilities' worth £0, 'net worth' of £0 and 'assets' worth £0. Nationwide Debt Recovery Limited's risk score was amended on 05/03/2008.
    Company Info

Registration date: 15/12/1983
    Company number: 01778238
    Type: Private limited with Share Capital
    Country of registration: GB
    Previous Names

Previous name: FORCEMOND LIMITED
    Date changed: 30/07/1984

Company Accounts

Accounts category: Dormant
    Accounts filed up to: 30/06/2011
    Next Account due date: 31/03/2013
    Accounts end date: 30th June
    Auditor Name: Not provided
    Annual Returns

Latest Return made up to: 15/06/2012
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 February 2013, 09:19.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

NDR threaten to put a default on credit file if you do not pay within 7 days, = idiots.

NDR chase for arrears = yet a repayment agreement was in place at the time, yet even very accounts department were send threatograms for the full arrears with an actual agreement in at the time. and the statement shows lower agreed payments, they wonder why we get upset.

Reminds me of Alexander Sloane Company I worked for (Tally man)in 1969 for a while after leaving the Forces as no other going at the time, and the 001/002/003 letters sent out to debtors from the Office, no further action taken, we were told to just knock on the door once a week on the rounds.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 February 2013, 14:31.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thomas Cook response to e-mail =

I’m afraid we cannot help you any further, as your records are not kept here for us to access and you need to call the number as detailed on my first email to you (see below).

well they took their commissions and interest but refuse to accept their obligation of responsibility, they were the O.C at the time of events.

Comment

Very =

This account has a dispute open with your group, and certain debt collection letter is from your group i.e. dormant company, the dispute element stands..

e-mail sent to-day.
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 February 2013, 14:01.

Comment

Re: TTC & VANQUIS CREDIT CARD

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
            12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 08.34
            12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 09.08
            12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 14.20
            12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 16.04
            12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 19.28
            13/02/2013 = 01614449222 = 13.55
            13/02/2013 = 01614449222 = 16.54

Updated

They must tag their site, as the phone rang whilst I was logged in.? might try again later in the day = see if coincidence?
            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 February 2013, 16:57.

Comment

Very =

This account has a dispute open with your group, and certain debt collection letter is from your group i.e. dormant company, the dispute element stands..

e-mail sent to-day.

No response yet by e-mail.

Comment

Thank you for your recent information regarding your financial difficulties, unfortunately the information you supplied was not sufficient for us to commence our financial difficulty process.
                If you contact a Customer Advisor today we could discuss a possible payment arrangement plan to assist you with any financial difficulties. Including temporary reduced interest and reduced repayments. Please call us on 0871 770 4159*. VANQUIS.
                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 February 2013, 09:54.

Comment

[QUOTE=The Tech Clerk;289343]12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 08.34
                  updated
                  14/02/2013 = code:-411298 = 14.18 (Note:- Using your own area code then 4 etc)
                  18/02/2013 = 02035382699 = 09.39
                  18/02/2013 = 02034753158 = 09.45 (CODE NUMBER AS ONE BEFORE SUGGEST VANQUIS AS WELL.
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 18 February 2013, 11:59.

Comment

Thank you for your e mail, unfortunately your account is being handled by Nationwide Debt Recovery.

You must contact them on 0844 8115507.

Alternatively, you can visit the NDR website on http://www.ndrmoney.com

Just received this twoddle again:- from very

Comment

FSA Guidelines: -

• treat debtors fairly – debtors should not be subjected to
                      aggressive practices, inappropriate coercion, or conduct which
                      is deceitful, oppressive, unfair or improper, whether unlawful or
                      not
                      should:
                      • be transparent in their dealings with debtors and others –
                      information provided should be clear and should not be
                      confusing or misleading

• exercise forbearance and consideration, in particular towards
                      debtors experiencing difficulty – we would expect businesses to
                      work with debtors with a view to providing them with
                      reasonable time and opportunity to repay debts and, where
                      appropriate, to signpost them to sources of free independent
                      debt advice

• act proportionately when seeking to recover debts, taking into
                      account debtors' circumstances.

This account is in Dispute with Very aka Shop Direct Group of Companies)

Comment

Well it would seem they do not want to respond anymore, and it would seem to be a waste of time sending any further payments as the aim would be to clear any alleged due amounts, so the play group will start playing their immature games, how the monopolies committee allow one company to take over nearly all the companies in this field shows what useless they were, look what happened to Woolworth s after Kingfisher took over them and the list goes on, to the extent there is hardly any shops left trading in this country, as it is we will have to do our shopping in France etc.
                        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 16 February 2013, 12:28.

Comment

Well it would seem they do not want to respond anymore, and it would seem to be a waste of time sending any further payments as the aim would be to clear any alleged due amounts, so the play group will start playing their immature games, how the monopolies committee allow one company to take over nearly all the companies in this field shows what useless they were, look what happened to Woolworth s after Kingfisher took over them and the list goes on, to the extent there is hardly any shops left trading in this country, as it is we will have to do our shopping in France etc.

Comment

financial difficulties to pay more than they can reasonably afford.
                            j. failing to allow for alternative, affordable, repayment amounts
                            when a reasonable proposal is made by a debtor or a third party
                            representative acting on his behalf (for example, a debt adviser)
                            k. not having appropriate regard to the principles of the Common
                            Financial Statement (or equivalent)
                            l. making threatening statements or gestures or taking actions
                            which could reasonably be construed as suggesting harm, or
                            risk of harm, to debtors
                            m. failing to suspend the active pursuit of recovery of a debt for a
                            reasonable period
                            under circumstances in which it can be
                            evidenced that the debtor is developing a repayment plan on his
                            own account or with the assistance of an appropriate third
                            party representative
                            n. making undue, excessive or otherwise inappropriate use of
                            statutory demands when pursuing arrears or debts

Will give you 5 days to action, dated this the 16th Day of February 2013 at the hour of 16.14 p.m. = VERY

x x SENT TO-DAY

Comment

[QUOTE=The Tech Clerk;289866]
                              12/02/2013 = 01143272136 = 08.34
                              updated
                              14/02/2013 = code:-411298 = 14.18 (Note:- Using your own area code then 4 etc)
                              18/02/2013 = 02035382699 = 09.39
                              18/02/2013 = 02034753158 = 09.45 (CODE NUMBER AS ONE BEFORE SUGGEST VANQUIS AS WELL.
                              Update

01913400132 - 25/02/2013 -= Vanquis Bank 17.59 hrs
                              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25 February 2013, 18:27.

Comment

Letter from Impact collections aka Vanquis in house, they want £xxx.xx, so they are ignoring difficulties .

and they STATE THEY ARE pursuing me for the amount alleged. Never threaten in that manner as the response they may get is not what they expect.
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 February 2013, 16:32.

Comment

Working...
                                X