GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TTC v Very

Vanquis have blocked access to the account from to-day.

Your Passcode has been blocked
    Unfortunately we have had to block your Passcode for security reasons.
    Please contact Vanquis Card Customer Services on 0871 770 3058 (calls to this number will be charged at 7p per minute from a BT landline. Calls from mobiles and other networks may vary). Lines are open between 9am and 10pm Monday to Sunday (excluding bank holidays).
    To maintain a quality of service, we may monitor or record phone calls. well they insist on not communicating via E-Mail etc.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

17/04/2013 Vanquis/Impact 01614443026 09.01a.m. = answer phone message "To Unsubscribe from these calls ring 08002888650", Note:- No mention of who is calling just that small message, then we will call again in the future.

Ah! there we have it we can go back to the future! maybe they might take notice/read E-Mails = Nooooooooo not them.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

22/04/2013 Impact/Vanquis 16.40p.m. = 02392386688- ring xxx for callback.
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 22 April 2013, 16:59.

Comment

Lowells who I have sent letters to charging for my time in respect of Daughters Shop Direct account, they are taking a commercial view and as a gesture of good will are closing the account, (No cheque for me through), well another one down few more to go.

Comment

Impact (Vanquis) tried phoning something went wrong as line seemed to have two calls same time on answer machine, so garbled on 29/04/2013.

Comment

Letter from Moorcroft pay up within 7 days = Vanquis who have failed to respond to e-mails and offer due to financial problems also asking for stop on interest as the payment offered would be a waste of time as interest more than wipes it out so no benefit in paying further without agreement, = e.mail ignore just computer generated responses to ring a number they are a shower of Sxxx which falls in line with Privident crooks.

Wonder if Moorcroft offer any decent discounts in a short time?
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 5th May 2013
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 6 May 2013, 07:35.

Comment

Spreadsheet for Provident = 1st May 1980 owed me 0.05p say @ a rate of 39.9%to to-days date = 12,058 lapsed days = £26,325.08 + 0.05p = £26.325.13 they owe me. and the interest rate is small no doubt to the actual ineterest charge they made. Might send the bill to Vanquis. lol

seems a lot of interest but that is what the spreadsheet throws up! mind you if correct bet the Boss of Provident/vanquis throws up!
                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 8 May 2013, 12:36.

Comment

Vanquis taking the Pixx their so called statement show the higher ineterest rates which I declined and sent back their card, they responded stating the old rate will be kept, and no longer have the facilities because I declined any increase as I have the right to.

So I have amended my spreadsheet to correspond with that new rate regarding charges.
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 6 May 2013, 21:46.

Comment

Moorcroft did a search on Noddle. 02/05/2013.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 7 May 2013, 08:08.

Comment

• Re: TTC v Very

NDR rang left message to contact them, got my name this time = yesterday some ladies name?

Comment

13/05/2013 Moorcroft it seems no message - 08.35a.m. - 01614752875

Comment

Vanquis statement received to-day, no interest charges (Default was issued) what a way you have to go to get ineterest stopped as they ignore any correspondence sent to them, also as already reported that they are quoting interest rates which I refused to accept and sent back letter and card to the effect
                          for which they acknowledged, so that anyway is the rate I use on my spreadsheet of charges. Oh! yes and I should contact Moorcroft as they are to recover outstanding debt.
                          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 May 2013, 10:05.

Comment

Well managed after a fuss to get into Impact collections (Vanquis in house DCA) and made a payment of £1.00, so now will they contact in writing/e-mail and agree with a proposal which they have ignored, or I might just even continue paying £1.00 as and when I feel like it.

Comment

To be honest how can account get high as that without much use beggers belief, I know I did a Standing Order when I was away and they took minimum amount but I only used it once when I was away for about £30.00. oh! well the spreadsheet will increase in time on the charges front it will be quite some time to make a claim but every little helps as they say, as no interest being added then concentration can be made later date to clear etc. and making a £1.00 payment shows willing on my part and copies of e-mails and non responsive e-mails from them is a paper trail.
                              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 13 May 2013, 17:49.

Comment

Very payment of £1.00, so see what happens here i.e. if they contact me regarding any so called agreement.
                                Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 31 May 2013, 17:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X