GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TTC v Very

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
    04/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 14.06 p.m. = 01412372152
    05/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 14.07 p.m. = 02034177812
    06/03/2013 impact/vanquis = 18.58 p.m. = 0208759577
    07/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 10.43 a.m. = 01133188647
    08/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 11.08 a.m. = 02392943753
    09/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 10.46 a.m. = 02087599577 also 1 call 10.44/10.44.23/10.45
    11/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 19.12 p.m. = 02087599577
    12/03/2013 Impact/vanquis = 10.49 a.m. = 02087599577
    13/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 14.15 p.m. = 01172398914
    19/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 12.44 p.m. = No Number registered = unavailable, now we know all the no numbers are Vanquis Bank/Impact.
    19/03/2013 ????????????? = 14.06 p.m. = Call Withheld Their Number
    19/03/2013 ????????????? = 17.42 p.m. = Call withheld their number
    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 21 March 2013, 11:14.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Well well Very statement states we have an agreement for you to pay £45+ temporarily, (not my agreement) I stated I would pay £20.00 due to circumstances, and no more until they accept as I would not waste paying further £20.00 per month for it to be of no use in reducing totals, also meantime the spreadsheet I sent them of charges is increasing daily, maybe that is why they are trying it on.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

19/03/2013 12.24 p.m. call on answer machine you have a default now and should make a payment go to www. vanquis etc to avoid this.
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 19 March 2013, 15:09.

Comment

Have peeps noticed that certain Companies seem to not sign for Recorded Delivery Items?

Vanquis - 3 letters sent Recorded Delivery non signed for.
          Shop Direct - 4 letters sent non signed for.
          Nelson Guest & Partners so called solicitors - not signed for,
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 21 March 2013, 12:19.

Comment

Have peeps noticed that certain Companies seem to not sign for Recorded Delivery Items?

Vanquis - 3 letter sent Recorded Delivery non signed for.
            Shop Direct - 4 letters sent non signed for.
            Nelson Guest & Partners so called solicitors - not signed for,
            Um, what does the online checker say then mate?
            When Gold isn't enough, there is SA Gold! New to the forum and find the UE route a bit scary? Take a look at my diary here and judge for yourself. I am now saving the money each month that was making little difference to the balance and not a bit of difference to my credit file as a result of finding AAD.

Comment

Nelson = sorry not available yet = over a week. x 1 letter.
              Vanquis = item posted at xx on xx is being progressed thru network x 4 letters.
              Shop Direct = item posted at xx on xx is being progressed thru network x 8 letters.
              Note:- if you send to NDR Aka shop direct at the same address they get signed for.
              Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 20 March 2013, 09:36.

Comment

No number calls started again already to-day.

Comment

11/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 19.12 p.m. = 02087599577
                  12/03/2013 Impact/vanquis = 10.49 a.m. = 02087599577
                  13/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 14.15 p.m. = 01172398914
                  19/03/2013 Impact/Vanquis = 12.44 p.m. = No Number registered = unavailable, now we know all the no numbers are Vanquis Bank/Impact.
                  19/03/2013 ????????????? = 14.06 p.m. = Call Withheld Their Number
                  19/03/2013 ????????????? = 17.42 p.m. = Call withheld their number
                  21/03/2013 - 11.13 a.m. Answer machine message, contact to avoid action on Default.
                  No number on 1471.but call 08717704182 to speak to us or visit www. etc to pay arrears in order to stop default action. well completely ignoring original E-Mail to them about payment of £20.00 with no charges etc as it would pointless paying if gobbled up in charges and no impact to repay any amount allegedly owed.
                  Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 21 March 2013, 11:22.

Comment

23/03/2013 = 10.14 a.m. = we do not have callers number = answer phone short so called message = sounded like "Please Die"? then cut off! now no number calls recently have been impact/vanquis as answer phone message and 1471 no number = vanquis message.
                    Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 23 March 2013, 11:12.

Comment

22/03/2013 = Vanquis :- received letter = Notice of Default dated 14th March 2013 - received 22nd March 2013. service Date!

Actual Default Notice pay up by 2nd April 2013, No actual date of issue on it? Bank Holiday is Monday 31 st March, weekends not working days?

Even allowing say 14 working days + 4 actual days = 18 days, minus bank holiday monday, = it took more than 4 days thru their system to reach me in fact 8 days.
                      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 April 2015, 15:16.

Comment

E-Mail sent to-day to Vanquis:-

This is the 3rd time I have sent this actual e-mail:- would you act in a professional manner and stop acting like children, it is un-professional the way you are not responding and in fact creating a situation which is unnecessary.:-

Do you agree to stop charges and interest and possible review in 6 Months? @ £20.00 per month per se. If failure to have a response from you within 7 days it will be assumed that you agree forthwith.

Comment

21/03/2013 - 11.13 a.m. Answer machine message, contact to avoid action on Default.
                          No number on 1471.but call 08717704182 to speak to us or visit www. etc to pay arrears in order to stop default action. well completely ignoring original E-Mail to them about payment of £20.00 with no charges etc as it would pointless paying if gobbled up in charges and no impact to repay any amount allegedly owed.
                          25/03/2013 = Vanquis/ Impact = 11.39 a.m. = no number left message.

Comment

E-Mail sent to-day to Vanquis:-

This is the 3rd time I have sent this actual e-mail:- would you act in a professional manner and stop acting like children, it is un-professional the way you are not responding and in fact creating a situation which is unnecessary.:-

Do you agree to stop charges and interest and possible review in 6 Months? @ £20.00 per month per se. If failure to have a response from you within 7 days it will be assumed that you agree forthwith.
                            Well seeing as they are ignoring e-mails then as they have issued the so called Default notice, then once that has kicked in , no more interest but charges on my spreadsheet will increase intime i.e. interest.

Vanquis :- Default Notice actual date very small print on base of notice 13/03/14.:-

so called issued 14/03/2012 acording to letter in the same envelope,

22/03/2013 Default notice arrived. (Served).?????????????

02/04/2013 date to rectify by! ?

01/04/2013 Being Bank Holiday Monday.

Calendar for year 2013 (United Kingdom)

i.e. 14 days + for posting (2 business days - 1st class and 4 business days - 2nd/uk class mail) Business days are Mon - Fri, Excluding Bank Holidays.

so called letter attached date 14/03/2013 + 4 business days = 20/03/2013 (Note arrived 22/03/2013).

Then say from 20/03/2013 14 business days = 09/04/2013.

but from actual service date i.e. 22/03/2013 14 business days = 11/04/2013.
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 3 April 2015, 15:17.

Comment

Received usual e-mail contact our advisors on telephone may be able to agree figure = usual e-mail template.

Comment

but from actual service date i.e. 22/03/2013 14 business days = 11/03/2013.

is that right TTC?

Comment

Working...
                                X