GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script TTC v Very - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TTC v Very

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TTC v Very

NDR Rang yesterday ring us.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Letter from Moorcroft to-day = to prevent further possible recovery action, send payment proposal before 24/05/2013, or ring xxx x xxxx in the next 7 days.

If you do not contact us following receipt of this letter we may have no alternative other than to reccommend to our clients that they consider possible further debt recovery action against you.

Contact us now and we would be very happy to discuss a repayment programme that you can afford and maintain. In certain circumstances we may be able to offer a substantial discount from the outstanding balance.

Wonder what next?

Sent in a pretty yellow envelope.
      Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 4 June 2013, 21:12.
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Impact collections £1.00 paid to-day.

Noticed statement headed Vanquis and not Impact Collections this month. pity this was online application.
        Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 21 May 2013, 16:30.

Comment

A reverse call no number as answer machine read "if this is not" then cut off - no start - no finish = no number either. getting regular no number when 1471.
          Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 25 May 2013, 16:33.

Comment

Very (NDR) letter pay up or may issue statuary default notice = ah! no interest then!so reducing payments from so called total.

And I fine them £12.00 again, for advertising the sender of letter to me within the address window for all to see, to me.
            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 14 June 2013, 11:58.

Comment

Statement from Vanquis to-day, pay so much as the amount in arrears, then give this months minimum payment which is lower.

at least not interest added now, but does mention your details has been passed to Moorcroft Debt Recovery Ltd to recover outstanding debt, Pls contact them directly on 0161 475 2858 with any queries, sorry I have no quereies so shall not be doing that. as they are only threat monkeys and do not own any alledged debt>

Comment

NDR SYMPHONIC VOICE left message to ring them, on 01614752875 11.40a.m. sure I will do that NOT! another outfit (Shopdirect own DCA) who ignore e-mails etc.

Comment

Impact collections will not let me pay thru their site as they state incorrect password (NOT). children they are.time for another e-mail pointing out their kindergarten attitude and that not allowing to pay any sum consitutes harrsement. or something!

Comment

Dear Sir,

In view that you are stopping me making any payment via your site then It is assumed that payment is not required and the account is now closed. dated this the 26th Day in the year 2013 A.D.

E-Mail sent.

Comment

Paid Very £1.00 to-day, no problem entering their site.

Comment

£1.00 paid to-day impact, managed to get on site.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tech Clerk View Post
                          Dear Sir,

In view that you are stopping me making any payment via your site then It is assumed that payment is not required and the account is now closed. dated this the 26th Day in the year 2013 A.D.

E-Mail sent.

No response as yet, not even acknowledgement to the e-mail this time.

Comment

NDR SYMPHONIC VOICE left message to ring them, on 01614752875 11.40a.m. sure I will do that NOT! another outfit (Shopdirect own DCA) who ignore e-mails etc.
                            18/06/2013 another of above message left to ring them, amazing always after making some sort of payment then they start again, maybe I should stop point blank.
                            Last edited by The Tech Clerk; 29 June 2013, 10:09.

Comment

18/06/2013 another of above message left to ring them, amazing always after making some sort of payment then they start again, maybe I should stop point blank.

and to-day @ 13.36p.m. oh well a letter will go off to the in writing only, as not my phone.

Comment

Trying to get template, but is says sign in, also site not on line., also my details signing in incorrect you are not a member yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X