GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Barclaycard SAR Address - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barclaycard SAR Address

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclaycard SAR Address

Hi - I have been searching for the best address to SAR Barlcaycard...

I have come up with literally LOADS of different addresses... Stockton-on-Tees, London, Northampton, and their customer service (international call centre staff) told me to send it to an address in Leicester...

Thing is, a LOT of them are PO Boxes - the Stockton-on-Tees address is an actual building (I have lived up there and know exactly what building this is).

Basically, I would just like the most hassle-free address, but everyone has mixed reviews... some people write to Northampton and receive their SAR in 10 days... but all of the posts I refer to are from like 2006 - 2008.

I dont need any info from Barclays Bank, JUST Barclaycard... so if someone knows the ideal address, please let me know!

Thanks

Re: Barclaycard SAR Address

this one?

Barclaycard
    1234 Pavilion Drive
    Northampton
    NN4 7SG

This is the one for statements I believe....

Comment

attention of Data Compliance Manager.
      1234 Pavilion Drive
      Northampton
      NN47SG

That's the one Phil........
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Excellent, thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
          attention of Data Compliance Manager.
          1234 Pavilion Drive
          Northampton
          NN47SG

That's the one Phil........
          thanks for the confirmation...

Comment

Barclays Bank PLC
            Privacy & Data Protection
            Radbroke Hall
            Knutsford
            Cheshire
            WA16 9EU

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=24
            Last edited by 5corpio; 18 May 2012, 09:03.
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hahaha! Now I'm not sure which to send to... :/

Barclays Bank PLC <---- I only need Barclaycard - does this make a difference?
              Radbroke Hall
              Knutsford
              Cheshire
              WA16 9EU

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                Barclays Bank PLC
                Radbroke Hall
                Knutsford
                Cheshire
                WA16 9EU

http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...9&postcount=24
                Well, Ive sent it here, and made the PO payable to Barclays Bank PLC - will let you all know the result of SAR to here

Comment

Bugger - sorry I cocked up
                  Last edited by vossy; 18 May 2012, 12:43.

Comment

Huh? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow2981 View Post
                      Huh? lol
                      I know I lost the plot today - Mrs vossy got bloody westlife blarin away and it's sending me nuts

Comment

Westlife?? Eurgh... gimme a default any day of the week! :P

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow2981 View Post
                          Well, Ive sent it here, and made the PO payable to Barclays Bank PLC - will let you all know the result of SAR to here
                          Hi Shadow

either way, it would get to the correct department

Comment

Originally posted by 5corpio View Post
                            Hi Shadow

either way, it would get to the correct department
                            I figured it would, I am just a very impatient person, lol - if I dont have a signature for Special Delivery the next day because of redirection or something I get irked!!

It's why i tend to deal with debtors over the phone with call recording , rather than in writing, lol!

Comment

Working...
                            X