GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script CIFAS MARK. Cant get basic account. HELP - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CIFAS MARK. Cant get basic account. HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIFAS MARK. Cant get basic account. HELP

Hi everyone

i have a CIFAS mark since 2012, i have another year and 3 months before it can come off. I was thinking to email the bank and kindly ask if they would remove it, apparently this was a 1st part fraud, i had a fradulent cheque paid in apparently and thats why i have the mark.

Does anyone have any idea what i can do. its so stressful i cant get a basic account

A

Re: CIFAS MARK. Cant get basic account. HELP

There's no apparently. If you were involved in harbouring financial crime you will get hammered. The CIFAS markers are near on iimpossible to remove once applied - because they are usually accurate.

To remove, report your friend to the police and let the law deal with them. I'm guessing you listened to a "friend" - but unfortunately it's rife and idiocy isn't a defence. Trust me - if anyone asked me to pay money in to my account i'd laugh at them

Sadly, not much you can do after 5yrs.
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X