GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Finally a grown up card!! - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally a grown up card!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally a grown up card!!

Hey all,

Just wanted to say Nationwide rang me yesterday and asked if I would like to upgrade my account to the FlexPlus account, the all singing all dancing one. I asked if I get a grown up card now and he said yes haha.

Finally! I dont have a basic cash card now

TibetanMonk
    On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Re: Finally a grown up card!!

Debit Card I presume???......That'll make life easier,,just don't go a penny o/d....they are monstrous if you do
    Inca has left the building,too old to keep reading HISTORY that others keep re-writing.

I was there,,I saw what you did,saw it with my own 2 eyes.wipe off that grin,I know were you've been,it's all been a pack of lies.....(Phil Collins,Coming in the air tonight)

Comment

Re: Finally a grown up card!!

Originally posted by Inca View Post
      Debit Card I presume???......That'll make life easier,,just don't go a penny o/d....they are monstrous if you do
      Yes They asked me if i wanted an overdraft bizzarly, but I quickly turned that down. I think I want a life without credit

TibetanMonk
      On Debt Row

AAD has so much to offer and wants so little back. Take advantage while you can.

Comment

Working...
      X