GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Income brackets for bank accounts?? - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Income brackets for bank accounts??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Income brackets for bank accounts??

Please can any of you folks confirm if you had to be earning certain income to be eligible for eg, Premier in 2007, Platinum Prior to that etc?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if I read this right on a google search but it used to be that you had to earn at least £60K or something like that for Premier Lloyds account, and £35K for Platinum. (not sure if i misunderstood though).

I am looking at the years of Premier 2007 and Platinum 2003 onwards, thanks.

Re: Income brackets for bank accounts??

Are you only looking at LLoyds Di? NatWest Premier account (now known as their *Black* account) was £60k income or £60k in savings with the bank in 2007. It's now £100k (income or savings) or a £300,000 minimum mortgage with the bank. It's always been essential to prove UK residency too.

http://www.natwest.com/private/every...k-account.ashx

Comment

Re: Income brackets for bank accounts??

Thank you Plan B

I am on a case in regards of my packaged accounts via Lloyds TSB and didnt realist income brackets were taken into account when given the stated bank account, for eg: Platinum income at least £35k at least a year where you leave so much in the account to benefit each month. We have never had income that high and for the Premier its more, not sure if they take this into account on making a complaint though.

I have details of all income going back from the 90's.

My case is being dealt with by the FOS at the moment who asked for more, such as would i have saved in the long run by using a packaged account compared to a fee free account (I have never held a fee free account) so wouldnt know.

Lloyds are saying that I saved by an O/D preferential rate, but I was actually paying out almost £100 a month with the premier monthly fee of £25, and they just automatically applied the account without even asking if we wanted it, but its proving that and proving if we would have saved or not.

Thanks hun x

Comment

Working...
      X