GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script ~ To all AAD Mums ~ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

~ To all AAD Mums ~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~ To all AAD Mums ~

Have a Happy Mother's Day from Niddy and the team at allaboutFORUMS.

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: ~ To all AAD Mums ~

Happy Mothers Day to all those Wonderful moms

Got the "little uns" to finish and Write their Homemade cards last night - My Daughter had hidden them away from Mommy so they were safe for today

Had to leave for work early - ( Too early) and the rest of the house were all fast asleep So I've put the cards and the Chocolates ( Ones I like naturally !!) on the Dining table to be "Discovered" when they wake up and come downstairs.

Oh how I love Mothers Day....The Dinner, The Chocolates and I may have a wee drinkie tonight

Its not that bad - Come on, It is Mothers day - Give me some credit..... I will do the washing up
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thank you IF... lovely thought for a thread!

Spending the afternoon watching my son/hubby perform at a Mother's Day gig

Loving thoughts too of all the Mum's no longer with us, my own included.
      Attached Files

Comment

What a lovely thought IF, thats what makes this forum so special, everybody is always thinking of somebody else.

Couldn't agree more Elsa loving thoughts to all mums no longer with us, also to all Grandma's, Grans, Granny's Nanny's....have a wonderful day.
        Last edited by Miss Muddled; 10 March 2013, 09:26. Reason: blooming spelling

Comment

What a lovely thought, thank you :-)

Have a wonderful day,

Dibs x

Comment

Happy Mother's Day
            I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

A lovely thought IF.

No chance of breakfast in bed...DD is still in bed herself, hungover from last night

I've been to church with eldest DD, SIL and GD and Gd was given 2 bunches of daffodils...one to give to her Mum and one to give to me.

Hungover DD is supposed to be making Sunday dinner tea for all of us as the other DDs will be here then.
              Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Happy Mothers day to all our AAD mums, enjoy you're day you deserve to be spoiled.

But remember to be back on duty tomorrow. The washing and ironing won't do itself....

Comment

Happy Mothers Day Ladies Hope you all have a wonderful and peaceful day!!

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                    But remember to be back on duty tomorrow. The washing and ironing won't do itself....
                    You are sooo norty young Allan

I think 5corps posted this on the joke thread earlier this week and thought it could do with another airing!!

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Originally posted by alland View Post
                      Happy Mothers day to all our AAD mums, enjoy you're day you deserve to be spoiled.

I'm doing the washing at the moment and the ironing this evening
                      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Nice thought Elsa. Thank you

My first one without my Mum.

The older you grow the more you realise what they did for you.

Mothers Day for me will forever be different now. Its strange it now being just another sunday.

The memories will always be there though.

Comment

Lovely thread If. Many thanks to you and all that have posted.

Being a mum is sometimes the hardest job in the world for lots of reasons, but it's the only job I ever wanted. I am so very very lucky to have my daughter and my son who I simply adore.

Comment

Happy Mother's Day to all you AAD Mum's, Gran's, Great-Gran's etc xxxxxxxxxx

Comment

What a lovely thread; I have been spoilt rotten again today my middle boy Josh face timed me this morning from Thailand which was so nice, we took George to the cinema for the first time this afternoon and we shared the biggest bag of popcorn and rounded it off with a gorgeous lamb Sunday lunch cooked by my daughter in her new home (they only moved out last Sunday).

All in all a perfect mothers day - love to all you mums and grandmas out there.

Jane x

Comment

Working...
                              X