GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday Scabhunter - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Scabhunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Scabhunter

Glad to see you back on the site. Hope you have a great birthday.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Happy Birthday Scabhunter

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCABHUNTER

HAVE A GREAT DAY FOLLOWED BY AN EVEN GREATER YEAR

PLAN B

Comment

Have a great day..............
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Comment

Happy Birthday matey
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Have a great day xx
            If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Scabhunter, hope you have a great day!

Elsa x

Comment

Happy B-Day - have a goo day

Comment

happy birthday to you , have a great day

Comment

Thanks everybody!

I'm posting this from my laptop while sitting on a bench opposite the Round Pond in Kensington Gardens. It's nowhere near as windy as I thought it would be.

I usually go to the seaside on my birthday, but this year there is Mozart playing at Wigmore Hall so I'm in London instead.

At 1:00pm is the main event of the day, at Wigmore Hall. It is to be given by artists from YCAT, the Young Concert Artists Trust. The programme is Mozart's Flute Quartet in D Major K285 and Brahms' Clarinet Quintet in B Minor Op. 115. I was listening to the recordings of the pieces on the way down here, as I usually do.

I'll try to get back on again later. Thanks again everyone.

SH

Comment

Happy birthday!

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Have a fab day! xXx

Comment

Happy Birthday Scabhunter

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Love, Pixie x
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks to everybody who has posted since the last time I logged on. I'm sitting in the Hall right now just waiting for the doors to open. Less than half an hour to go - back later.

SH

EDIT - They just opened as I was typing this.

Comment

Working...
                              X