GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Happy Birthday ‎sweep ‎ - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday ‎sweep ‎

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday ‎sweep ‎

Happy Birthday sweep

"If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Happy Birthday ‎sweep ‎

Happy Birthday Sweep you share a great day with the one and only Pompeyfaith!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Birthday sweep

Hope it's a goodie!!

Comment

H.A.P.P.Y....B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

Hope you have a lovely day
        If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Sweep! have a lovely day xx

Comment

Just noticed we've got two birthdays today – Happy Birthday Sweep!

I also notice on the front page of the forum near the bottom where it says “Today's Birthdays”, yours shows up and PompeyFaith's doesn't.

Anybody any idea why?

SH

Comment

Pompey has hidden his birthday mate. Di30 knows him thus started the thread. But mods can see hidden birthdays anyway.

User settings.
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Watch. I'll make Pompey appear in bottom for you!!

See it....
                I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Happy birthday
                  I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                    Pompey has hidden his birthday mate. Di30 knows him thus started the thread. But mods can see hidden birthdays anyway.

User settings.
                    Gotcha.

I thought of that possibility, but I assumed that if somebody needed to keep their birthday hidden, their mates wouldn't "out" them by starting a bloody great thread on it!

I'm still getting used to the way things work around here...

I've got my own birthday hidden but I'll probably "out" it before it happens later in the year. I know Crapbot can use it to try and work out who I am but I don't think they will decide whether or not to litigate based on that. If anything, they might be less inclined to litigate if they know I'm on here, as I know they love our preferred solicitor.

You, of course, know when it is anyway.

SH

Comment

Dca's don't come here mate. Those that do we capture IP then know what they're up to

That said only registered users can see your advanced profile ie date of birth.

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                        Watch. I'll make Pompey appear in bottom for you!!

See it....
                        Now hidden again.

Comment

Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Happy Birthday Sweep...

Comment

Not many of you will know but sweep is a mate/neighbour of sooty!

Sooty being the operative name for what/who we call stevieb

Comment

Working...
                              X