GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Queen sanctuary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen sanctuary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Queen sanctuary

Click image for larger version

Name:	queen.gif
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	1412372
    The Queen Sanctuary - dedicated to Queen fans everywhere!

As some of you know, I have a speciality (some might call it an obsession) and I have accordingly set up this dedicated Sanctuary for just Queen and I will supply a regular stream of postings from the enormous catalogue available, but I also encourage you all to post your favourite Queen Videos also.—I hope you like it.

RULES

1--------Only Queen videos are allowed in this Sanctuary..

2--------Videos of actual live performances are best -- if available -- but check the quality before posting as some home made ones are poor quality (some are covert recordings of concerts from row 125!)

3-------Avoid "Embedding Disabled"---find another as they don't play within the thread are more trouble than they are worth
    Last edited by Turboman; 11 November 2012, 15:19. Reason: Avoid Embedding bit edited
    My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Re: The Queen sanctuary

Hi Turbo

Nice thread hon and nice to see you here too XX

Comment

This still makes me cry. What a waste of a fella!!!!!
      still love him though
      Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 4 March 2011, 06:11. Reason: Corrected YouTube Link

Comment

Dont even get me going on this one !!!!!
        amazing!!!!

Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 4 March 2011, 06:11. Reason: Corrected YouTube Link

Comment

Originally posted by amersall
          Is this what you mean turbo?.

You are ahead of me----excellent----just read Niddy's instructions on posting Youtube stuff so it "Images" within the thread

I will catch up later

I'll amuse myself in Music Threads for a weekend ( or a month-lol)----before getting into PPI Amershall---lol
          My name is TurboMaximus, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Spreadsheet Legions, loyal servant to my true Empress Mo Turbo, Father to two Centurion sons, husband to a lovely wife.And I will help in this life or the next

Comment

Queen at Live Aid

A momentous moment in time

Regularly posted as the best live gig of all time At the Live Aid concert at Wembley Stadium on July 13th 1985 at precisely 6:41 pm Queen took to the stage.

Most of top artists of that time were present at this mega-famous festival and Queen of course had to be there. Each artist got from ten to twenty minutes for their show; no playback or soundcheck were allowed. Queen hesitated because playing without a soundcheck is always a risk. But then they accepted the rules and their 20 minutes of fame came on at 18:44 GMT.

Queen were on top form and not only according to Bob Geldof and Elton John, they stole the show.

They played only the intro to Bohemian Rhapsody (the opera part couldn't be played from the tape as playback was forbidden & there wasn't enough time anyway).

Instead of the opera part, Radio Ga Ga followed.

We Will Rock You was reduced to the first verse (and the final guitar solo) only.

Is This The World We Created was performed by Freddie and Brian only later in the evening.

Bohemian Rhapsody (Intro)
            Radio Ga Ga

Hammer To Fall
            Crazy Little Thing Called Love

We Will Rock You (First Verse & Finale)
            We Are The Champions

And later in the evening at 9:48pm

Is this the world we created

Hang on----getting hang of this sites Youtube system----back in 5 mins
            Last edited by Never-In-Doubt; 4 March 2011, 06:13. Reason: Corrected YouTube Link

Comment

Great song Turbo

Comment

What about the Seven Seas of Rye. This was the first time I heard them on the Jukebox at the local pub when I was 16 (don't tell the Landlord).
                Great Thread look forward to more, Regards Handy.
                Mother Nature Don't Draw Straight lines, We are Broken Moulds in Life's Grand Design, We look a Mess but we're doing fine,
                Life Long Card Carrying Member Of the Union of Different Kinds.

Comment

Turbo here is 2-5, delete any of the links that you didn't want. Gerry x

Comment

xxxxxx
                    Last edited by amersall; 4 March 2011, 12:35. Reason: fixed links (again)

Comment

Please read this: ---> #32

Loading YouTube is easy guys!
                      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Comment

A beautiful very poignant song--one of his last live performances-

Comment

Originally posted by Turboman View Post
                            A beautiful very poignant song--one of his last live performances-
                            I saw his documentary the other night on the Beeb and thought this song was poignant too Turbo
                            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X