GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The Bradbury Pound - Debt Free Currency - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Bradbury Pound - Debt Free Currency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bradbury Pound - Debt Free Currency

The solution for dealing with private debt-creating bankers is simple – there is nothing, absolutely nothing, to stop any sovereign government from issuing through its treasury its own debt-free and interestfree money based on nothing more than the wealth and integrity of the nation.

This is the BIG SECRET that the City of London would rather keep to itself and not get out. If this simple fact were to become mainstream then people everywhere would simply walk away and the entire banking system would completely collapse.

"WHEN the whistle blew for the start of the Great War in August 1914 the Bank of England possessed only nine millions sterling of a gold reserve, and, as the Bank of England was the Bankers' Bank, this sum constituted the effective reserve of all the other Banking Institutions in Great Britain.

The bank managers at the outbreak of War were seriously afraid that the depositing public, in a panic, would demand the return of their money. And, inasmuch as the deposits and savings left in the hands of
    the bankers by the depositing public had very largely been sunk by the bankers in enterprises which, at the best, could not repay the borrowed capital quickly, and which in several and largescale instances were likely to be submerged altogether in the stress of war and in the collapse of great areas of international trade, it followed that if there were a widespread panicky run upon the banks, the banks would be unable to pay and the whole credit system would collapse, to the ruin of millions of people.

Private enterprise banking thus being on the verge of collapse, the Government (Mr. Lloyd George at the time was Chancellor of the Exchequer) hurriedly declared a moratorium, i.e. it authorized the banks not to pay out (which in any event the banks could not do), and it extended the August Bank Holiday for another three days.

During these three or four days when the banks and stock exchanges were closed, the bankers held anxious negotiation with the Chancellor
    of the Exchequer. And one of them has placed upon record the fact that 'he (Mr. George) did everything that we asked him to do.' When the banks reopened, the public discovered that, instead of getting their money back in gold, they were paid in a new legal tender of Treasury notes.

To return, however, to the early war period, no sooner had Mr. Lloyd George got the bankers out of their difficulties in the autumn of 1914 by the issue of the Treasury money, than they were round again at the Treasury door explaining forcibly that the State must, upon no account, issue any more money on this interest free basis; if the war was to be run, it must be run with borrowed money, money upon which interest must be paid, and they were the gentlemen who would see to the proper financing of a good, juicy War Loan at 31/2 per cent, interest, and to that last proposition the Treasury yielded. The War was not to be fought with interest-free money, and/or/with conscription of wealth; though it was to be fought with conscription of life.

Many small businesses were to be closed and their proprietors sent overseas as redundant, and without any
    compensation for their losses, while Finance, as we shall see, was to be heavily and progressively remunerated."

Last edited by SXGuy; 8 June 2013, 23:08.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: The Bradbury Pound - Debt Free Currency

Interesting post, already had this saved in my documents. Another interesting read is a book by Amelia Reilly, How to cancel credit card debt. Tells you the history of banking an national banks, look at.
    http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/rothschild.html

History of how banking started.

Comment

Re: The Bradbury Pound - Debt Free Currency

Ill give it a read later, i know some of the history already...bloody rothchild
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X