GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to sidhaarthm - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to sidhaarthm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to sidhaarthm

Hello sidhaarthm and Welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

If...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to sidhaarthm

Hi NID,

I specially signed up to MSE Forums to type this message but was told by another user that you are no longer on MSE. So I now signed up on this forum to send you the message below.

I was recently declined for Lloyds TSB Avios Duo Credit Card (applied 13 Jan, received declined letter 18 Jan). Based upon your template, I appealed the decision and provided enough information including payslips, bank statements, passport/DL copies and last 3 month CC statements from my existing cards. My appeal package was received on 24th Jan, sent using Royal Mail First Class Recorded Delivery. Today I casually called up to check on the progress and I was told that my appeal was successful and the initial decision has been overturned. I should receive my card sometime mid week!

I would sincerely like to thank you for the very informative and encouraging 'Declined Appeal' post. If you want me to narrate my story on another thread, let me know and I would happily describe my circumstances and appeal process (along with the letter I used).

Many thanks,

SAM
    Bank Accounts - HSBC Bank Account, NatWest Select Silver and Punjab National Bank Current Account
    Credit Cards - Barclaycard Classic (Contactless) - Amazon.co.uk (MBNA) Credit Card (Contactless) - Capital One Progress - HSBC Credit Card - Lloyds TSB Avios Duo (AMEX and Mastercard)

Comment

Welcome to AAD Forums
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hi and welcome
        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

We'd love to read your story...do start a thread on it!

Shep xxx

Comment

From I2D

Comment

Hello sidhaarthm,

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! It feels great to be cared for

Anyway, I am quite busy at work nowdays, but fortunately my holidays start from this Friday. If I get time during the next two weeks, I will certainly post my ordeal.
                Bank Accounts - HSBC Bank Account, NatWest Select Silver and Punjab National Bank Current Account
                Credit Cards - Barclaycard Classic (Contactless) - Amazon.co.uk (MBNA) Credit Card (Contactless) - Capital One Progress - HSBC Credit Card - Lloyds TSB Avios Duo (AMEX and Mastercard)

Comment

Working...
                X