GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to Strawberry_Cupcake - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to Strawberry_Cupcake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to Strawberry_Cupcake

Morning all...I'm a reject from MSE (can't find anywhere to introduce myself)....

Handy put me on here for a new forum

How is everyone? I'm currently on the e-cig trying to quit smoking - will post my links later....

But the frugal board on MSE got paranoid in turn making me paranoid .....called them everything under the sun : ...end of MSE...too much stress. Twice bullied, twice shy (even had one lass following me all over the board and reporting me

So here I am

Blessings

SC

Welcome to Strawberry_Cupcake

Hello Strawberry_Cupcake and welcome, I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite......help will be on its way whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes

Diddly x
    If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Re: Last Person to Post here Wins -- Part 3

Hello Strawberry, good morning!

I've created a welcome thread for you here "welcome" so please come and introduce yourself

Any questions, feel free to ask. We are very friendly here, as you'll find out.

Diddly xxx
      Last edited by diddlydee; 30 June 2011, 10:48. Reason: to remove "it's mine" from my text, as it doesn't make sense now this has been moved here!!!
      If happy little bluebirds fly, beyond the rainbow, why, oh why can't I?

sigpic

Comment

Re: Welcome to Strawberry_Cupcake

Hi Welcome S_C
        I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post

Hi Welcome S_C
          Yum. Very Wimbledon.... sorta.

Welcome S_C.
          I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Hello SC and Welcome from me too
            "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Comment

Hi & welcome

I've moved your posts to the welcome thread

You'll not get hassle here, like the green place. Have fun and if you're lost just send one of the mods a pm

Cheers - niddy :niddy
              I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Welcome we were all misfits at one point lol

Comment

Hi you are joining quite a few refugees and rejects, it seems to work surprisingly well!! We have all obviously been waiting for this site.

Comment

thanks niddy

It was basically a combo of pmt and depot being due. I was a tad psychotic and paranoid. Thought everyone on the FL thread was part of the conspiracy in one shape or another and named organisations I thought that were 'after me'. Alas these were religious organisations which got all the hippies' backs up so half of them iggied me..

Tis life...

My e-cig forum should anyone need it is http://www.allaboute-cigarettes.proboards.com/index.cgi and they're all really friendly on there and if you're a newbie they might even send you free stuff to try out

SC

Comment

Welcome to a unique site! You'll be very glad you emigrated!

Comment

Hi and welcome Strawberry Cupcake

Love the name!
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Strawberry_Cupcake

Welcome to AAD

Regards

Comment

Welcome to the site Strawberry Cupcake!
                            Niddified and proud!

Fought and won the UE battle, thanks to Niddy and this forum...
                            SB since 2016. Now have my life back!

(I used to be MustGetStraight but I've lost a "t")

Comment

Originally posted by cymruambyth View Post
                              Hi you are joining quite a few refugees and rejects, it seems to work surprisingly well!! We have all obviously been waiting for this site.
                              Interesting you say that...I don't think it's the prob so much with the basics of MSE...just it's too big..more room for the bullies.....and of course with it being interwebby things can so easily get lost in translation :

So might put up a few threads I was particularly fond of like 'payment a day' and 'small things' thread

SC

Comment

Working...
                              X