GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Welcome to marypoppins - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Welcome to marypoppins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to marypoppins

Hi marypoppins and Welcome (in my best cockerney voice!! )
    I am sure you will find the help you need, if we can kindly ask you to check through the following links to get used to the surroundings first:-

We don't bite, Help will be on its way, whatever your circumstances.

Best wishes from all at AAD.

IF...x
    "If wishes were horses, beggars would ride"

Re: Welcome to marypoppins

Welcome from me too........
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Can I say hello too

Comment

Hello, thank you all for the kind welcome.

Mary Poppins (practically perfect in every way!) lol, I wish!

Had a good giggle at the smiley's, I want to know what's going on in this bath tub?!

Off now to find an avatar, it took me ages on another site!

May be back for some help!

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post
          Hello, thank you all for the kind welcome.

Mary Poppins (practically perfect in every way!) lol, I wish!

Had a good giggle at the smiley's, I want to know what's going on in this bath tub?!

Off now to find an avatar, it took me ages on another site!

May be back for some help!

If there is one thing you will find on here it is help

Comment

This is a good avi

Comment

Originally posted by marypoppins View Post

That's alland & pixie...........
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                This is a good avi

This one's better...........

Comment

Hi and welcome

Originally posted by in 2 deep View Post
                  That's alland & pixie...........
                  Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Okay I go with the second one

Comment

Originally posted by vossy View Post
                      Okay I go with the second one

You two are norty!!

Comment

Originally posted by IF View Post
                        You two are norty!!
                        What ? your Avi is good mine just shows what she's wearing underneath.......

Comment

What ? your Avi is good mine just shows what she's wearing underneath.......
                          Ain't it the truth

Comment

welcome to the madhouse MP!!

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                              welcome to the madhouse MP!!
                              You OK phil ?

Comment

Working...
                              X