GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Mr Fred Goodwin - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mr Fred Goodwin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Fred Goodwin

No longer a Sir then?
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Mr Fred Goodwin

BBC News - Former RBS boss Fred Goodwin stripped of knighthood
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

The best news I have heard today

Comment

Totally agree - some good news at last

Comment

Originally posted by flo5 View Post
          Totally agree - some good news at last
          why? Has Barclays, Lloyds & RBS gone bust with MBNA?
          I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Sorry to hear of your bad luck Mr Goodwin,
            May you have many more days like today.
            Mr Helmsman

Comment

Originally posted by helmsman View Post
              Sorry to hear of your bad luck Mr Goodwin,
              May you have many more days like today.
              Mr Helmsman
              My thoughts too H. Pity they can't strip him of his wealth.

Comment

Although it is good news, It is however too little to late this man should of been in front of a judge for the suffering he has caused.

Wow they have taken his knighthood away I am wetting myself with the excitement.

Comment

Sir or no Sir he's still a cock.

A rich one though. Not that I'm jealous.

Comment

I believe his windows in his fancy house inEdinburgh were panned in so often, we (the public) had to pay for a police presence outside his house on a permanent basis, Lady Goodwin was apparently quite nervous..............

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                      No longer a Sir then?
                      He's now a cur.

Comment

Originally posted by oldyboy View Post
                        My thoughts too H. Pity they can't strip him of his wealth.
                        Or sentence him to be locked in a pillory on Tyburn Hill, where the general populace might pelt him with dirt, rotten fruit and animal droppings.

Comment

The pity is that he won't be stripped of his knighthood in a public divestiture ceremony, whereby his sword would be snapped, his face slapped and his suit ripped to ribbons, before Good Queen Brenda shoved a dog turd in his face and Phil the Greek kneed him in the nuts.

Comment

hmm would make a good opening ceremony for 2012....

Comment

Originally posted by philnicandamy View Post
                              hmm would make a good opening ceremony for 2012....
                              Dip him in oil and set him on fire?

Comment

Working...
                              X