GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Co-op confirms second-round bid for Lloyds' branches - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Co-op confirms second-round bid for Lloyds' branches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Co-op confirms second-round bid for Lloyds' branches

Co-op confirms second-round bid for Lloyds' branches

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 4th November 2011 20:06.

The Co-operative Group has confirmed it will submit a second-round bid next week for the hundreds of branches being sold by Lloyds Banking Group....

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Co-op confirms second-round bid for Lloyds' branches

Latest: 29th March

The chief executive of the Co-operative Group says the deal to buy 632 branches from Lloyds Banking Group "may not go ahead". Co-op is in exclusive talks to buy the branches, which Lloyds has to sell for regulatory reasons. "There are significant economic and regulatory issues that we have to address and that's what we're working towards," Peter Marks told BBC News. He promised an update on the situation in the coming weeks. "Within the next few weeks we will complete our analysis and then we will tell the world whether we can do it," he said. "This is a steep change for us and it's a very complex transaction and one that we're going to take our time examining."....Read more here--: BBC News - Co-op deal to buy Lloyds branches
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Lloyds ends exclusivity deal with Co-op on branch sale

Lloyds Banking Group has said it has ended its exclusivity agreement with the Co-operative Group over the sale of 632 bank branches. The Co-op had entered exclusive talks over the sale of the branches in December, but Lloyds will now also consider talks with
      ...Read more on our BLOG: forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/blog
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Thats a relief for me!!
        When you have nothing you have nothing to lose

Comment

Working...
        X