GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war'

The near-simultaneous attacks in Paris that killed at least 127 people and wounded more than 180 were an "act of war" organised by Islamic State, says France's President Francois Hollande.

More ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34820016

Sick ......
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Re: Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war'

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

ADMIN POST - PLEASE READ

Whilst we all agree the actions of these terrorists is sick, lets remember that this is a debt forum and therefore whilst comments are welcome, please do not get drawn into race, religion or arguments as this will not be tolerated.

Keep it opinionated without any derogatory statements.

Thanks
      I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

French man held as suspected firearm found at Gatwick Airport

----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-34821392

wonder if it's connected ?

Comment

Paris attacks: World shows support

-----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34822281

Comment

I was in London yesterday - a theatre visit - and we saw the crowds in Trafalgar Square. Solidarity, indeed.

Comment

France in air strikes on Isis stronghold in Syria

-----------> http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/46f110ec-8...#axzz3rbFz4SwU

Comment

France drops 20 bombs on Islamic State held city of Raqqa in SyriaFrench fighter jets launch their biggest raids in Syria to date targeting the Islamic State's stronghold in Raqqa.

----------> https://twitter.com/search?q=french+...Ctwgr%5Esearch

Comment

All French and Belgians have identity cards. It does not help in dealing with those who are intentionally disruptive.

Previously, those working in France had visas restricting activities. With any transgression they would be sent back to their mother country at their own expense, the whole family. When a boy was caught scrumping the whole family had to go. This included refugees. The controls have gone.

Comment

Paris attacks: 'Ringleader' Abdelhamid Abaaoud killed in raid

The suspected ringleader of the Paris attacks, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was among those killed in a French police raid on Wednesday, prosecutors say.

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34867615

Comment

'Hostage situation' in northern French town of Roubaix

more ---> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34917226

Comment

David Cameron has told MPs that bombing so-called Islamic State in Syria will "keep the British people safe".

More ----> http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-34980504

Comment

Working...
                        X