GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script time to sell up your home OAPs told - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

time to sell up your home OAPs told

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time to sell up your home OAPs told

time to sell up your home OAPs told

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 19th September 2015 09:46.

Anger as financial watchdog tells elderly to downsize to tackle housing shortage * *Financial watchdog tells the elderly to downsize to tackle...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: time to sell up your home OAPs told

I'm not an OAP, but I think this is absolutely disgusting. When my father was old and sick, his large property and ability to house my family for school holidays was one of the things that kept him going! I could rant for ages on this.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

I get all hot under the at keep being told what to do !!!!!! Bloody disgrace
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

disgraceful stupid woman, with the financial acumen of my big toe!

Comment

i could only downgrade to a shed and I wouldn't be able to afford all of it !!

Comment

Working...
          X