GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script HSBC imposes restrictions on large cash withdrawals - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HSBC imposes restrictions on large cash withdrawals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSBC imposes restrictions on large cash withdrawals

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 24th January 2014 18:57.

Some HSBC customers have been prevented from withdrawing large amounts of cash because they could not provide evidence of why they wanted it, the...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: HSBC imposes restrictions on large cash withdrawals

Originally posted by AAD News Feed View Post
    Some HSBC customers have been prevented from withdrawing large amounts of cash because they could not provide evidence of why they wanted it

That's easy. Just say you want the cash to buy a Hermes *Birkin* handbag. They cost £10k each. I'm sure the bank clerk won't know there's a two year waiting list unless you're an 'A' Lister

Comment

simple Bank elsewhere, try the Bahamas = ooppsss no doubt a Branch of The Hang Kong Shameful Bank (Laundering company).
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Looks to be part of a bigger issue with another crash imminent

http://iacknowledge.net/hsbc-bank-on...rash-imminent/

Reports of Bank of China stopping cash withdrawals too

Comment

Plan B

Which handbag are you referring to?

The one attached to the minor celebrity in white or the very fetching man bag in yellow and see through.

Being a northern heathen not sure what a Hermes Birkin handbag looks like.

Comment

I bet they dont object to large DEPOSITS.... assholes.

Comment

Originally posted by patchouli View Post
              I bet they dont object to large DEPOSITS.... assholes.

You do not mean "South America" do you??????? by any chance
              I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
              X