GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Conservatives protest to UN over 'bedroom tax' report - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservatives protest to UN over 'bedroom tax' report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conservatives protest to UN over 'bedroom tax' report

Conservatives protest to UN over 'bedroom tax' report

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 11th September 2013 11:47.

*Conservative chairman Grant Shapps has condemned as an "absolute disgrace" a UN official's critical comments on the government's housing benefit...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Conservatives protest to UN over 'bedroom tax' report

Can say all he likes but it will not get him anywhere, because they have been told scrape bedroom tax or face being declared an outlaw state.

Mind you I thought the Govt already was.

http://mikesivier.wordpress.com/2013...s-shapps-lies/

The Young lady who I did a homeless sleepout with has been leading the way on this front with 2400 personal letter petitions I was messaged last night by her to be told that she had a meeting with the UN Raprroteur Racquel Rolnik this is her reply just in to me

hi all....finally home, i have just got back from the racquel rolnik (un aprroteur) press conference. She ate the BBC. daily mail and sky news alive and turned the government about and caught them and grant shapps out in lies this morning. I met with jessica mcCarnum, scar sugarplum and Stephen and we handed in two boxes of personal testimonies all 2,800 stories were given to her....we were able to ask some questions as well, scar was on the incacpity deaths and Atos mine was the gagging bill the government are trying to push through. She has called for an immediate suspension of the bedroom tax and the welfare cap it violates our human rights and attacks the most needy in society....she has agreed to hear and receive personal stories on the W.C.A and Atos we got an agreement for her to have personal stories and she will include them in the report to the UN general council in march. Well done to everyone fighting this government and encouraging people to speak out and share stories.....well done everyone. Now we must keep the pressure on they are cracking...keep going. xxxx

So I expect sparks to fly in the corridors of westminster and a reshuffle soon with changes to welfare reform because the tide is turning and the UN and no doubt EU is watching closely.

Comment

Re: Conservatives protest to UN over 'bedroom tax' report

Press Statement and UN report in full:

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/P...13706&LangID=E

Comment

Working...
      X