GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script The sooner we see more bank sackings over PPI, the better - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The sooner we see more bank sackings over PPI, the better

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The sooner we see more bank sackings over PPI, the better

The sooner we see more bank sackings over PPI, the better

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 26th May 2013 08:24.

(Soruce: This is money): I have it on exceptionally good authority that banks, true to form, are treating customers unfairly. Natalie Ceeney, boss...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: The sooner we see more bank sackings over PPI, the better

I picked up this thread on Twitter and when I first read this article and the title page, I was assuming yet another bad piece of journalism and to an extent the headline is crap. Bank workers have been sacked over PPI however, what the article is wanting to say is that decision makers in the banks should be sacked, ie those making and implementing policies over PPI Complaints and that potentially, at board level, shareholders are being misled over the extent of PPI provision for payouts. That I would say is completely rational. From my initial thoughts of, "what the hell are they talking about?" I went on to reading the article and thinking that the headline itself is a load of rubbish but the content of the article is pretty much rational.

Comment

Working...
    X