GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Beware of credit card fines as banks impose daily cut-off times for payments - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beware of credit card fines as banks impose daily cut-off times for payments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beware of credit card fines as banks impose daily cut-off times for payments

Beware of credit card fines as banks impose daily cut-off times for payments

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 24th April 2013 09:32.

Borrowers are being hit with late payment fines because banks take too long to process credit card payments. When you pay your credit card bill from...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Beware of credit card fines as banks impose daily cut-off times for payments

Whats with Barclays these days. They on steroids or something.

I know we know the Barclays from old but they seem to have had a burning bush moment on a couple of threads lately.

But if they can manage 15 mins before the end of the day it begs the question why the rest of them cant.

Oh yes forgot for a minute as still am in shock from Barclays, they are banks and just because one could have looked in the mirror and decided it didnt like what it see's dont mean the other sharks will.

Comment

Working...
    X