GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Tens of thousands in fuel debt as prices keep rising - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tens of thousands in fuel debt as prices keep rising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tens of thousands in fuel debt as prices keep rising

Tens of thousands in fuel debt as prices keep rising

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 27th March 2013 09:30.

Citizens Advice responds to new analysis that Government’s energy and climate change policies...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Tens of thousands in fuel debt as prices keep rising

This has always been something that I have found strange.

We allow the open sandal seed eating beardie types to insist we have renewables which cost mega more per kwh than even nuclear which according to the Hinkely point saga is going to be a hideously eye wateringly expensive lock in tariff.

These beardie types living up mountains then climb up trees tie themselves to rocks and generally get in the way of anything called progress including the windmills which would have to cover every square inch of the country including their back garden.

Now the power has become so expensive other parts of the general population cant afford to heat themselves. So a noisy vested interest who is nimby in the extreme has shouted enough to cause some of the general population to not be able to afford a human basic requirement. Especially in northern climes.

And with the government forever changing energy policy ie politicians getting involved in something they dont know there is now a real threat of rolling powercuts in this country. Not because the wind blew a pole down outside your window but because we can no longer generate enough.

If the french Nuclear interconnector (How apt we wont have nuclear here but will import from France which is nearly all Nuclear power) fails then a run on candles is coming. This country is barking.

Comment

Working...
    X