GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Millionaire couple sue Barclays for £3million after being brought to 'complete ruination' - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Millionaire couple sue Barclays for £3million after being brought to 'complete ruination'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millionaire couple sue Barclays for £3million after being brought to 'complete ruination'

Millionaire couple sue Barclays for £3million after being brought to 'complete ruination'

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 14th November 2012 12:20.

*Michael and Carol Gatt **lived in £4m estate once coveted by Hugh Grant * *But developers were left living in bungalow in shadow of former home*...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: Millionaire couple sue Barclays for £3million after being brought to 'complete ruination'

Originally posted by AAD News Feed View Post

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 14th November 2012 12:20.

*Michael and Carol Gatt **lived in £4m estate once coveted by Hugh Grant * *But developers were left living in bungalow in shadow of former home*...

Click to Read More...
    How long before MPs etc get realistic grips on the Banks and get off their asses once and for all, too much commenting across the floor of the house to no end & means.
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: Millionaire couple sue Barclays for £3million after being brought to 'complete ruination'

MP's are too closely entwined with banks to have any real power over them, all they do is huff and puff but do fuck all, they try to make us think that they are doing something.

MP's pay - should be automatically PAYE, then they will moan!

Comment

Well it goes to show that the moment can happen to anyone for whatever reason.

I bet they never imagined the bubble that was their life would burst and reduce them to living in an ordinary house.

When living a life ON debt you never know when the whole thing will collapse around you.

One sure way to bankrupt yourself I would think is sue Barcraps for £3million.

Its not like a couple of grand PPI now is it

Comment

Working...
        X