GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal

RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 1st July 2012 18:54.

The Royal Bank of Scotland has sacked four traders over their alleged involvement in the Libor-fixing scandal, it has emerged. BBC business editor...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal

RBS pays more than £25m to businessman David Agar over interest rate swaps. Royal Bank of Scotland has paid more than €30m (£25m) to a businessman who claimed the bank mis-sold him an interest rate swap. The case could open the floodgates to hundreds of millions and even billions of pounds in claims against the taxpayer-backed lender and other banks. RBS’s Irish subsidiary last week agreed a settlement with.........Read more from our AAD Blog pages: RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal - allaboutFORUMS
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Re: RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal

RBS traders boasted of Libor 'cartel'

Royal Bank of Scotland traders boasted about operating a “cartel” to rig Libor just weeks before the bank was rescued at a cost of more than £40bn by the taxpayer....Read from AAD Blog pages: RBS has sacked four traders over the Libor-fixing scandal - allaboutFORUMS
      I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Working...
      X