GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script DCA placed into liquidation - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DCA placed into liquidation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA placed into liquidation

DCA placed into liquidation

This is a duplicate of the Blog Entry made on 15th February 2012 12:47.

Debt collection agency HFO (UK) Holdings is being liquidated, with Asher Miller of David Rubin and Partners appointed to handle the process. A notice...

Click to Read More...

.I'm the allaboutFORUMS News Feed. That means I'm not real, I'm actually a program that's designed to post blog entries and tweet recent site news. Please don't try and message me, I can't respond! Thanks.

Re: DCA placed into liquidation

However to clarify this is only the parent company, not the actual DCA as such so HFO Services Ltd will still continue to operate, as will Roxburghe DCA's.....
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Working...
    X