GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script Legal Beagles - AAD Piggy-Back - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legal Beagles - AAD Piggy-Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legal Beagles - AAD Piggy-Back

Just been informed that Legal Beagles have decided to piggy-back our superior brand name by creating a dedicated page utilising our full business name.

--> http://legalbeagles.info/all-about-debt/

Note the similarities to the above link and our website?

Sad times when you need to do that - we don't need to piggy-back because we already know we're the best and that's that!

I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Re: Legal Beagles - AAD Piggy-Back

Piggybacking, in the sense I have described above literally means that they are struggling to get unique hits because they copy / paste most their content so to enhance their Google rank they need to use more popular sources in order to drive traffic to their site - this is where we come in.

It appears that they think (incorrectly) that by adding our full business name inside an URL that it will help them get more visitors by piggybacking us - by that I mean people searching for all-about-debt may end up at LB - however as clueless as their website admin are, they are wrong. All it has actually done is boost figures for us because since the article we have had a 6% increase in traffic as a direct result of that page - our Google Analytics confirms this because we can capture trends and where people arrived from - quite a lot have arrived as a result of the free backlink LB gave us by doing this.

Anyway, to clarify - I'd like to thank LB because now they've pushed us up google by over 6,000 UK places
    I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Very sad. Will they be having a Consumer Action Group section as well? Or Money Saving Experts?

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
        Piggybacking, in the sense I have described above literally means that they are struggling to get unique hits because they copy / paste most their content so to enhance their Google rank they need to use more popular sources in order to drive traffic to their site - this is where we come in.

It appears that they think (incorrectly) that by adding our full business name inside an URL that it will help them get more visitors by piggybacking us - by that I mean people searching for all-about-debt may end up at LB - however as clueless as their website admin are, they are wrong. All it has actually done is boost figures for us because since the article we have had a 6% increase in traffic as a direct result of that page - our Google Analytics confirms this because we can capture trends and where people arrived from - quite a lot have arrived as a result of the free backlink LB gave us by doing this.

Anyway, to clarify - I'd like to thank LB because now they've pushed us up google by over 6,000 UK places
        A shot in the foot!

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post

Sweet Justice! lol

Comment

Working...
          X