GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script RBS treated businesses like shit - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RBS treated businesses like shit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RBS treated businesses like shit

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25077124

Interesting thing about this is how many ordinary punters and customers like most of us on here were forced into default by the big banks, who hasn't had their interest rate increased until it squeaked then forced to try to pay the ridiculous charges they added on even when they had managed to push us over the edge.

I really hope someone looks at the treatment of ordinary hard working customers, this I consider to be a first step only Mr Cable, get your finger out!

Re: RBS treated businesses like shit

Totally agree Mrs D.

What is the difference?

Perhaps some of us dont vote the right way whereas most business owners could be assumed vote the right way. Hence the politicos sense they need to stop the abuse of their own kind.

For us plebs it dont matter.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-25077124

Interesting thing about this is how many ordinary punters and customers like most of us on here were forced into default by the big banks, who hasn't had their interest rate increased until it squeaked then forced to try to pay the ridiculous charges they added on even when they had managed to push us over the edge.

I really hope someone looks at the treatment of ordinary hard working customers, this I consider to be a first step only Mr Cable, get your finger out!
      This is what the bank are trying to do to me,never defaulted offered to pay them all the money back over 15 years,but no they want to appoint receivers to sell the properties .

Comment

well i guess you need to complain and complain again Streetwise, email Vince Cable

Comment

Originally posted by MrsD View Post
          well i guess you need to complain and complain again Streetwise, email Vince Cable
          Hi,thanks that might come later contacted my M.P. again and emailed Sky News lets see what happens

Comment

Working...
          X