GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script stuffthebanks' UE diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

stuffthebanks' UE diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: stuffthebanks' UE diary

Evening all,
    Hope all is well and good with you......

15-10-15
    I have an update on my Barclaycard account.....Balance £883.25
    This account was sold on to MKDP who after several letters have given up.
    I received a notice of assignment today from HOIST PORTFOLIO HOLDING 2 LIMITED.
    Robison way
    are the sharks who will attempt to squeeze my nuts......

The letter along with the notice of assignment is from Robinson Way and it basically tells me they are the agent and offer me 4 possible ways i can make repayments.....

Any advice will be most welcome, and i thank you for taking the time to read my update.

All the best

Steve
    Steve

Comment

Have you seen Nids new thread Barclaycard sold to MKDP ?xxxx
      if you do it today and you like it you can always do it again tomorrow

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Read this -> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...oist-Portfolio

Nanna please paste the link next time
        I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

Nid I don't know how I keep trying x

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
            oh sorry. My bad.

don't stress. You do great as you are so no need to learn new tricks for me
            I'm the forum administrator and I look after the theme & features, our volunteers & users and also look after any complaints or Data Protection queries that pass through the forum or main website. I am extremely busy so if you do contact me or need a reply to a forum post then use the email or PM features offered because I do miss things and get tied up for days at a time!

If you spot any spammers, AE's, abusive or libellous posts or anything else that just doesn't feel right then please report them to me as soon as you spot them at: webmaster@all-about-debt.co.uk

Comment

No worries I feel. I need to do a simple task I'll practice xx

Comment

Thank you Nanna & Nidd's, really appreciate the reply.......and i have now posted up on that thread you and Nidd's so kindly pointed me towards....

All the best

Steve
                Steve

Comment

Originally posted by Never-In-Doubt View Post
                  Nanna please paste the link next time
                  Originally posted by nanna58 View Post
                  nanna

Here's a guide on how to copy and paste links made by IF http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...l=1#post188068

She's posted several useful stickies on other geeky stuff in the User Help Guides section here > http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/f...r-Help-Guides&

I'd be lost without them. Computers weren't invented when I went to school in the olden days

Plan B x

Comment

Hi guys....i have posted on the thread dedicated to MKDP and Robbers.....
                    Thought i would update on here also....
                    Letter from Robbers recieved today regarding the old Barclaycard account sold to Hoist...for £880...
                    They offer 3 options to pay, then mention legal action may be taken if i do not take up any of the options on offer...but they will let me know what they intend to do.....
                    I am ignoring this and filing with the rest.......

Hope you guys are all doing ok, i was shocked to see the last time i posted on here......even more shocked to see my subs had run out on the AAD plus.....still, that was easily rectified.........
                    Hope you are well Nidd's ...and all the best to the forum mods and various helpers....

Bye for now....
                    Steve

Comment

A very belated Happy New year to you all....
                      Nothing new to update on really, aside from Robbers Way, who send the usual gibberish...which is ignored and filed....

I am however looking for some guidance on making a full and final offer on one of my bigger debts.
                      If anyone could point me in the right direction that would be really appreciated.

The debt in question is around the £5000 mark, its a charging order and ccj which i believe started in 2009.
                      I currently make payments as set by the court of £150 per month, which is a big portion of my monthly wage.
                      Just want to see how i would go about making a final settlement offer and some idea on how much may be accepted.

Thanks again, and best wishes to all.....
                      Steve

Comment

Have a look here Steve ---> http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...ents-Explained
                        Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

Thanks Pixie, that has been really helpful...
                          All the info i needed.......
                          Very much appreciated.........

Steve
                          Steve

Comment

No problem Steve. It's just a case of knowing where to look.
                            Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

Comment

• A very good afternoon to you all,
                              Its been a while since my last post, life so hectic, with 2 super new grandchildren keeping us all on our toes...
                              Its a very short and sweet post, just to update that the final thorn in my side being my old Barclaycard debt, now owned by Hoist, will be just over 6 years now unpaid, and falling off my crdeit file next week.....
                              So, nearly 10 years on from so much debt, credit file a disaster area, i am finally looking to the future.
                              Never would have got to this stage without this Forum, and i cannot thank all of the people who have helped me so much through this journey.
                              Special thanks to Niddy, mate, when i win the Euro millions, which i will at some point, a huge chunk of that heading your way to keep this brilliant forum running.....
                              Again, a huge thank you, keep fighting the fight.....

My very best wishes

Steve
                              Steve

Comment

• Originally posted by stuffthebanks View Post
                                Its been a while since my last post, life so hectic, with 2 super new grandchildren keeping us all on our toes...
                                Its a very short and sweet post, just to update that the final thorn in my side being my old Barclaycard debt, now owned by Hoist, will be just over 6 years now unpaid, and falling off my crdeit file next week.....
                                So, nearly 10 years on from so much debt, credit file a disaster area, i am finally looking to the future.
                                Never would have got to this stage without this Forum, and i cannot thank all of the people who have helped me so much through this journey.
                                Special thanks to Niddy, mate, when i win the Euro millions, which i will at some point, a huge chunk of that heading your way to keep this brilliant forum running.....
                                Again, a huge thank you, keep fighting the fight.....

My very best wishes

Steve

It's always nice to see members get to the finishing line relatively unscathed.

If you have time please come back occasionally to encourage and help empower the next generation of members struggling with debt.

Good Luck with the new grandchildren

Di

Comment

Working...
                                X