GDPR Cookie Consent by SimpleServe Privacy Script SXGuy's UE Diary - AAD Consumer Forum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SXGuy's UE Diary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SXGuy's UE Diary

Guys, got an update.

Received another possible ligitation letter from Moorcroft re Lloyds.

Sent them a template letter in response, CCA Final Demand, could have sent one of the others, but it gets the message across anyway.

Also, received a 2nd Default notice from M & S Money, yep had 2 now, one dated 28th Feb, the other 5th May.

Whats the score regarding 2 DN's? I know they can only issue 1, but do i have anything over them for sending 2?
    I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Are they both actual DNs?
      Let your smile change the world but don't let the world change your smile

I'm an official AAD Moderator and also a volunteer, here to help make the forum run smoothly. Any views or opinions are mine and not the official line of AAD. Similarly, any advice I have offered you is done so on an informal basis, without prejudice or liability. If in doubt seek advice from a qualified insured professional - Find a Solicitor or go to the National Probono Centre.

If you spot an abusive or libellous post then please report it by Clicking Here. If you need to contact me, for instance if I've issued you a warning, moved, edited or deleted your post, please send me a message by clicking my username.

Comment

Originally posted by Pixie View Post
        Are they both actual DNs?
        Yes they are, both say the sentence required, "default notice serverd under section blah blah"

both included Default notice OFT guideance leaflet,

Only differences are the dates and amount due.

I remember that after the default notice on 28th feb, i sent a CCA request, along with what they sent back, was a statement of account, and a letter saying how much was in arrears.

So it appeared as though the account was not yet terminated, then today received another DN

Comment

stash it carefully away in your filing system, if it ever gets heavy, they are part of your evidence of their total incompetance

Comment

Originally posted by SXGuy View Post
            Yes they are, both say the sentence required, "default notice serverd under section blah blah"

both included Default notice OFT guideance leaflet,

Only differences are the dates and amount due.

I remember that after the default notice on 28th feb, i sent a CCA request, along with what they sent back, was a statement of account, and a letter saying how much was in arrears.

So it appeared as though the account was not yet terminated, then today received another DN
            That should help the cause......
            http://forums.all-about-debt.co.uk/s...44&postcount=1

Comment

I think my best option is to upload both DN's to the DN database in the secure area for people to check.

From what i can tell, issuing more than one DN doesnt mean much, providing they have got their information correct and havent placed 2 DN's on CRA's.

I will have to check tomorrow, but i did notice that the amount on the new one is about 700 quid more than the first sent on 28th feb.

The way i see it, if the first was correct and the arrears were never rectified, then the account should have been terminated, therefore being 700 quid more in arrears after that, just wouldnt happen.

ill upload the DN's tomorrow.

Comment

ok guys have uploaded both DN's to the database, if someone fancies taking a look. from what i can tell the 2nd DN has included the 2 missed min repayments that would have been due if the first DN hadnt been issued.

So again, im confused, if the first DN arrears wasnt satisfied, the agreement would be terminated, the outstanding balance would be due in full, so how could they then add another 2 missed payments to the 2nd DN?

Comment

Update, received from Lloyds

Very poor application form, with very clear PT's on the reverse, hmm!
                  A statement of account, and a recon agreement, including T and C's.

Have emailed niddy. Fingers crossed

Also received a notice of sums in arrears from Capital One today.

Comment

Update, Ok Niddy confirms Lloyds is

Comment

Update, Ok Niddy confirms Lloyds is

Woo Hoo

Is this the one you've been posting about in your *Illegible Agreement* thread ?

Comment

Yeah thats the one

No prescribe terms linked to account inception, if ive got it right, will be sending missing prescribed terms template Monday.

Comment

Barclaycard Assigned to Link Financial

Balance: 6000ish
                          Agrement: pre 2007
                          Current repayments: £1 per month
                          Default Notice: none

17/05/2012: NoA to Link Financial / Current arrangement to pay will continue for 6 months, redirect payment to Link Financial

Note: Will stop payments and send CCA Request tomorrow.

Update guys, Mothers Barclay card has just been assigned to Link to handle repayment, think its a good time to send a CCA request and cancel payment now.

Enclosed was a copy of the NoA dated middle of April! That is some lag between writing and sending i must say! lol

Comment

quick update, got a letter from capital one saying the account is now in default, due to not paying arrears on default notice.

Said they may pass to DCA, which im guessing they have, as had a message from fredrickson on the phone today.

Not currently dealing with them so guessing its regarding the cap one account.

Will ignore until i receive a letter providing it contains details of the debt and account.

And then ill hit them with account sold while in dispute.

Comment

hey guys, just a quick question

Capital One

Balance: 2,864.27
                              Arrears: Around £600
                              Agrement: 1998
                              Last Monthly payment: April 2011
                              Default Notice: none yet
                              Account Status: Still open

17th February 2012: received letter/ current arrangement about to end 3rd April 2012
                              27th March 2012: CCA Request sent (Currently in default of account, UE until they send something)
                              23rd April 2012: Received Signed application form, blank recon agreement, t's and c's from then and now, await Niddys Inspection.
                              Niddy confirms 100% lack of presribed terms at account inception Will take pleasure in notifying them of this.

9th May 2012: Received Notice of Sums in Arrears (Ignored)
                              22nd May 2012: letter from Capital one / account terminated, may pass to DCA
                              25th May 2012: letter from Fredrickson and numerous calls, repay debt in full

I admit i forgot to send the missing prescribed terms letter to cap one before they passed debt on to fredricksons, should i send it to them now, or send a different template letter?

Cheers.

Comment

hey guys, just a quick question

Capital One

Balance: 2,864.27
                                Arrears: Around £600
                                Agrement: 1998
                                Last Monthly payment: April 2011
                                Default Notice: none yet
                                Account Status: Still open

17th February 2012: received letter/ current arrangement about to end 3rd April 2012
                                27th March 2012: CCA Request sent (Currently in default of account, UE until they send something)
                                23rd April 2012: Received Signed application form, blank recon agreement, t's and c's from then and now, await Niddys Inspection.
                                Niddy confirms 100% lack of presribed terms at account inception Will take pleasure in notifying them of this.

9th May 2012: Received Notice of Sums in Arrears (Ignored)
                                22nd May 2012: letter from Capital one / account terminated, may pass to DCA
                                25th May 2012: letter from Fredrickson and numerous calls, repay debt in full

I admit i forgot to send the missing prescribed terms letter to cap one before they passed debt on to fredricksons, should i send it to them now, or send a different template letter?

Cheers.
                                Iv'e always sent this when a new DCA gets in contact ------>Account Sold whilst in Dispute

Comment

Working...
                                X